🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 14 — Staind Glass

http://jezebel.com/staind-singer-calls-crowd-pieces-of-shit-for-molesting-1585835034

The lead singer of Staind unleashed a very angry rant when he spotted a young girl being physically molested while she was crowd surfing.

"Alright, listen up you fucking assholes. That fucking girl right there is, like, 15 fucking years old and you fucking pieces of shit are molesting her while she's on the fucking crowd," he said."Your fucking mothers should be fucking ashamed of you, you pieces of shit....If I fucking see that shit again, I swear to God, I will point you out in the crowd and have everyone around you beat your fucking ass."

• Like 2

This really was a fantastic episode. I was listening to it while out and about, and it caused me to laugh or snort out loud possibly more than any other episode has so far. I really enjoyed Todd's weird innocence about the tone of the show in general, and his concerns about Staind actually hearing any of his comments. I would happily listen to another 6 episodes. I was also quite worried that I might actually like Staind, having written them off entirely as total shit in the nu-metal era, but thankfully I was correct at the time and now.

Absolutely. I ugly laughed out loud in my car with this one.

• Like 1

The podcast works brilliantly, but I feel like the next step is to have U2 on the podcast. Obviously the real U2 or Bono would never go on the podcast, but why not bring some of the character talent from Comedy Bang Bang onto the show? The lads from liverpool need to be a part of the show. Maybe then Bono could finally give the Scotts some t-shirts!

I'm sure Paul F Tompkins could bust out a decent Bono character for the show. What do you say Paul, are you a little boy....or a big boy? This is good uhhhh rock and roll...music.

Or Sean Conroy. I'm thinking about his appearance on the ADPPP live show.

This episode along with the CBB before last have really made me a Todd Glass fan.

• Like 1

This is probably the greatest episode of anything ever.

• Like 2

Huell talking Husker Du to me would probably be genuinely interesting.

Hüellsker Dü, otherwise known as Minnesota's Gold!!

plus, "flip your wig" just sounds like something he'd say anyway...

Going through old CBB episodes, and during episode 87, with Nick Thune & Chelsea Peretti, Nick mentions that he was working on a joke with Scott about U2 splitting up and hoping that The Edge's lawyer wasn't pro-Bono, and then Nick's next joke mentions stained glass!

Fun stuff.

Man... I miss UTU2TM SO FUCKING MUCH.

Oh and by the way... how about a t-shirt guys? Is that too much to ask for?

I WANT A FUCKING T-SHIRT!!!!

T-shirt!!

Scott at 2:04:52

"Fred was so DISTURBED by their album cover that he tried to kick them off the tour."

That was really really funny to me,

remember that band DISTURBED? http://en.wikipedia....isturbed_(band)

Down with the sickness, more like down with the scottness

I made a version of Yellow Submarine for Todd:

Hahahaha amazing. I have been stalling signing up for the forums and lurking instead (because I couldn't come up with a clever enough username) but this made me laugh too much to not give you some props. I got tears in my eyes when the drums did the double-bass roll. Well done.

SPOILER ALERT: I never came up with a clever username. (See: username)

• Like 1

I've never laughed as hard while listening to a podcast as I did when Scott started to play the Cheers theme.

• Like 7

ok I just listened to this and wanted to say it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. God I love Todd Glass and the Scotts. That "is this U2?" game had me in tears.

This is my fave ep. I always liked Todd Glass on CBB but this was another level of fun. I could listen to Todd and Scott (and to a lesser extent Scott) interact all day long. I have also listened to Adomian's Todd impression x1000 after listening to this.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I just listened to this 'sode for the 5th time, and I gotta say, great ep'.

• Like 4

Hey guys, I just listened to this 'sode for the 5th time, and I gotta say, great ep'.

i agree Jotchua Tree

• Like 2