🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 14 — Staind Glass

Upon listening to this again I think we need a new episode in which the Scott's have gone to a party of Todd's and we get to hear about all the reverb and live drumming.

• Like 1

Upon listening to this again I think we need a new episode in which the Scott's have gone to a party of Todd's and we get to hear about all the reverb and live drumming.

Ok that is an amazing idea, really it should be an episode they record at the party

I have been wondering why in the hell Scott hasn't had Todd and Adam in for an episode of CBB

This episode has become part of my Sunday night, washing the dishes routine. By Sunday I've listened to all the new podcast eps in my queue and I inevitably turn to this old friend. It never stops being funny. I really hope we get a new UTU2TM? soon. The world needs it.

• Like 2

Just relistened to this recently, a particularly enjoyable moment is when Todd is talking about musicians doing backstage stuff in the minutes before starting a rock concert, and then talks to Scott about how quickly he can jump into an acting scene to compare, and Scott is just completely dismissive of Scott's acting and doesn't think for the acting Scott does that he should need any time at all before starting a scene.

Scott is very good at being a dick for comedic purposes.

After listening to this again, was PFT there at the start of the show? Todd's off-mic laughing sounded a lot like PFT in that case.

I really wish to be invited to a Todd Glass party at least once in my life.