🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 14 — Staind Glass

If Todd ever wanted to read comments about himself, this would be the place, what a huge response! I've already listened three times, and it is so fantastic. I want a podcast of Todd talking about party planning.

• Like 2

For new segments, do they add the themes in editing or do they take a break and find a good song?

I'm pretty sure they add them all in post.

• Like 1

Talking Hitch with Hitch

The ghost of Christopher Hitchens (James Adomian) conducts an analysis of the Will Smith film.

• Like 1

Kulap and Naomi keep coming up, and it's a great idea, but what would it be called?

U talk U2 2 Much?

"Ku Talkin' U2 To [Nao]Mi"

• Like 21

Still waiting for "Hollywood Nights", the "I Love Films" spin-off where Scott and Scott discuss the Mannequin series that rocketed Meshach Taylor to stardom.

New discovery: in Episode 2, first five minutes, Scott brings up Superman 3 and Scott does not admit that he had never seen it! We had to wait this many episodes for the truth!!

• Like 2

"Cake, Boss" is the best idea of all time. How much do we have to donate?

• Like 4

I almost sang "it's been a while" to my kid's daycare teacher this morning. If I had actually done that I would've been so embarrassed I would've sued Scott and Scott for pain and suffering.

uh, so... I taught a senior level course at university last semester.. and I could NOT help myself on the last day, and let an "it's been a while" slip.

I think this episode was amazing and that this podcast needs to go on forever. Adam and Adam should host the Late Late show as a twofer duo. I have an adult job and I would stay up for that.

I just hope next week these guys focus a little more on what U Talkin' U2 To Me is all about; the t-shirts.

• Like 1

Honestly I didn't really "get" Todd Glass before but this episode totally changed my opinion of him. Seriously AWESOME episode... I thought the three worked great together. Todd just has a way different personality than the Scotts, and that's fine - worked well here.

I don't know what I'd do without Earwolf, the Scotts, and the awesome guests they get to come on.

• Like 3

Episode idea:

"No Fine on the Horizon" where the Scotts speak to a lawyer about the legal ramifications of playing song clips on their podcast

• Like 4

Episode idea:

"No Fine on the Horizon" where the Scott's speak to a lawyer about the legal ramifications of playing song clips on their podcast

agreed, but he should be more worried about playing Prince songs on CBB... he's litigious as fuck.

Did anyone know that the first episode of Staind Glass was actually back in 2010? Check it out!

• Like 19

This went beautifully insane this week. Todd is an all-time-best. Oh, and by the way, his description of Bono is actually pretty spot on in terms of the animation from HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME video.

[media='']http://www.u2.com/news/article/6397[/media]

agreed, but he should be more worried about playing Prince songs on CBB... he's litigious as fuck.

Fucking NOTHING gets between Scott and his favorite song, which as we all know, is BATDANCE.

By far my favorite episode so far! I don't even like U2 too much, but this podcast is such a joy each week.

In the spirit of episode suggestions:

The Red Hot Daly Peppers: Suck My (Galafiana)Kiss

• Like 1

Never having listened to Staind I didn't know much about the band, but after listening to this episode I think I could do well at any bar's Staind trivia night.

• Like 2

This episode may break the forums!

• Like 1