🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hot - Slunch

It's Been A While...

Sorry to clutter up the immaculate forum for this highly structured podcast, but I have something I need to get off of my chest.

My friend and I have literally been doing the, "It's been a while" interjections for at least three years now whenever somebody says those words. It makes both of us very happy that it has somehow crept into CBB, UTU2TM?, and now Staind Glass.

According to Scott and Scott, many of you fellow listeners began to do it as well... My wish is that everybody that listens will join the world of, "It's been a while."

It'll make the world a better place. Give it a try at home or at work!

• Like 1

My brother and I have been doing this with each other, much to the chagrin of everyone around us. This also extends to utterances such as "would you rather?" and "that's also true." Hell, I can barely walk by a cake display at a grocery store or something without wanting to yell out "CAKE BOSS!"

"Boom boom chic boom boom, Riddler!" Maybe a little more obscure but still a classic CBB catch phrase.

I say this frequently and am usually greeted with looks of bewilderment.

I need better friends, is what I'm saying.

• Like 2

"Boom boom chic boom boom, Riddler!" Maybe a little more obscure but still a classic CBB catch phrase.

Has anyone made this into an mp3 that can be used as a ring-tone yet?

happy birthday

• Like 4

what the heck, tossed this one together for u to

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this