🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 91 — Vintage Watch Collector

Nick Thune joins Jake this week to discuss Scott Weiland's missing credit card, a passionate young man who is angry at NASA and a little bit of spirituality. They also take a look at who is following Joe Perry from Aerosmith on Twitter. Check out all the videos from today’s episode over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! Jake will be a guest on a LIVE taping of How Was Your Week with Julie Klausner on Sunday, June 1st at The Bell House in Brooklyn, New York. Get tickets at thewww.thebellhouseny.com!

This episode delighted me. Jake, thanks for talking about weird videos that people post on YouTube in an endearing manner, rather than just making somebody a punchline because they decided to put themselves out there. You're a great internet user. Please don't log off.

That said, it was really rude of that security guard to barge in and plug his podcast, "The Third Time" (a show about movie trilogies).

• Like 3

I'm here for the security guard he told me he was makin a cameo I would never forget. I also wonder what his relationship is with Mike the Janitor. Any details?

Ps - are we supposed to bring cash in envelope or cards too?

• Like 2

Oh great, I gotta fly out Dogboner? Thanks a lot.

I'm sure Dave Hill or Rich Fulcher or Jon Hendren will be in LA that weekend. Just introduce one of them as @dogboner. Ain't nobody gonna know the difference.

• Like 1

I'm sure Dave Hill or Rich Fulcher or Jon Hendren will be in LA that weekend. Just introduce one of them as @dogboner. Ain't nobody gonna know the difference.

Does anyone else think it might have been Scott Weiland?

• Like 3

When I saw Scott Weiland live he was 45 minutes late, maybe he was looking for his credit card

Sign in to follow this