🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 35 — Mikal Cronin, Our Close Friend

I got a job at a movie theater and I get free popcorn now. I think I get "the Popcorn Gallery" now. I've eaten 7 buckets of popcorn and I'm thinking clearer than ever.

• Like 2

my favorite rapper is Franch Mantegna

• Like 2

I only like underground rappers like Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur.

Sorry, we really shouldn't joke about death...

Plus, they could've been cremated, I don't know.

• Like 1

I only like underground rappers like Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur.

Sorry, we really shouldn't joke about death...

Plus, they could've been cremated, I don't know.

⌃⌃⌃⌃⌃ lol at this guy who thinks tupac is really dead

Get a grip, mate.

• Like 2

and i'm like no my dick is just huge and stiff EVEN WHEN IT'S SOFT.

When we were filming this weekend one of the dudes from the band made a really amazing dick joke, and I completely forgot about it until just now.

He said (in reference to seeing someone's dick), "What's wrong with your dick? Where's the rest of it?"

I don't know if he stole this or it's original but I had a lil chuckle or two.

• Like 6

That reminds me of a funny joke I did once. My dad was wearing shorts that were shorter than most men will wear, and I said "What happened to the rest of your shorts?"

• Like 5

Haha, okay okay. Relax man, it's just a joke dude.

Michael, I take no offense to this. Just looking to educate. In fact I was crunching the numbers this morning and I think it is more likely that Gargamel's cat OR Smurfette would be getting the Pap-Smear (seen as they're chicks).

I once made a joke to a girl that I was really into: When we first met I asked her what she did for work and she told me she managed the front end of a bakery that her family ran...naturally I replied "what would it take to manage your back end?" Nothing sexual or anything, I just really like the smell of fresh baked baguette.

• Like 1

Once as a burn, I saw a guy in the men's room and he was peeing so I saw his weiner. And it was so tiny, so I said, where'd the rest of your weiner go?

He thanked me.

• Like 3

Hey are you guys cut or uncut?

EDIT: Girls please don't read any responses to this question. Private boy talk!

• Like 1

I am uncomfortable with these terms. I prefer to rephrase this question as "Hoodies or Crew Necks?"

Personally, I'm a boat neck, so I'll have to stay out of this conversation.

Please resume.

It's my birthday today. Everyone has to be really nice and agree with everything I say and give me LOTS of likes. VB left me the nicest birthday wish ever on my Facebook, it read as such:

"Happy Birthday, you dumb idiot who I know a little bit."

I wish every person who left me birthday messages would take a page out of Valerie's book.

P.S. Responding to birthday messages is the WORRRRRRRRRRRRRST

Edit: changed my font color because it's my birthday and I don't have to play by ANY rules at all because today is MY special day and Mommy even said so!

• Like 16

Nice try Tim, but I'm not posting my sexy boudoir pics here! Those are for emails/snap chat only. I'll give you a hint, its shaped like a big 'ol D. No girlz allowed, lulz.

P.s. can we just agree as a society that dick pics are just the dumb guy version of selfies? Throw a sephia filter on that bad boy and hash tag it.

• Like 3

That reminds me of a funny joke I did once. My dad was wearing shorts that were shorter than most men will wear, and I said "What happened to the rest of your shorts?"

Hey Tim, I got a great deal on these cut-off shorts -- they we're half-off.

(four people laugh and 60 people think 'damnnit -- why can't an appetizer count towards my 2 drink minimu

Oh yeah and my favorite dick joke is from this kyle mooney sketch it goes

the principal yelled at me today -- my dick's too big.

• Like 5

Can't we do something more millenial-centric like boxers or briefs? Is this what Generation Z is talking about? Circumcision? Really? Agata, can you enlighten us on the kids these days? Also, fucking kids. Ruining America.

• Like 5

I met someone called Agata today, I thought it was a made-up internet handle like 'OcterDoctopus' or 'Chanson', but it's a real-life lady name.

• Like 3

monocles or pince-nez??

• Like 3

I don't have a crew neck or a turtleneck :(

It's more like a shawl collar?

• Like 1

I don't have a crew neck or a turtleneck :(

It's more like a shawl collar?

nep-knit-shawl-collar-sweater.jpg

??? Or maybe a little

knitted-shawl-collar-cardigan_010210.jpg

• Like 1

PS - So I listened to Charlie's podcast. Definitely worth a listen. At least one normcore reference. Even though I still don't really know what that means. Also, the idea that LeBron James wasn't pet enough as a child, brilliant.

• Like 2

PS - So I listened to Charlie's podcast. Definitely worth a listen. At least one normcore reference. Even though I still don't really know what that means. Also, the idea that LeBron James wasn't pet enough as a child, brilliant.

:) :)

thx chanson!

• Like 1

...is it weird that this is the only forum I post in or read at all? This is so unlike me. I mean, guys, I usually don't do things like this.

• Like 2

There are other forums? They can't be serious, this forum is better than their show... that their forum..is..about..anyways, Chanson welcome back man, please be more mean. i think i broke down a couple of times worrying about what had become of you, and then I was suspicious when you returned, so I had to wait and make sure it was really you, and not some body snatcher or robot replacement type situation. your name has always seemed like some sort of acronym for an android.

Also, tanks but no tanks everyone for the 'likes' on the post where I said I was garbage people, it was a joke and now I am pretty convinced it's real life.

• Like 4