🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 35 — Mikal Cronin, Our Close Friend

another epic episode. so enlightening for the guys to give us a real glimpse into the movie making process. I mean they always talk about all the movies they've made but I have never been able to find any actual evidence of their involvement which is strange, but no denying it after this one.

If anyone was wondering, the refreshments song was "banditos" and it is horrendous please dont look it up just be happy with the info

Also hint hint Jacob I am one of the posters that TimTreese, which is pronounced like "fleas" and def not "fleece", was referencing.

Sidenote: I dont get a prize for guessing myself I just deduced it from the amount of likes I get from members since we have connected on FB. Nearly everyone has taken me off their newsfeed

sidesidenote: Valerie Bryant had a strong comment on my last FB post that was so good that I didnt want to make my friends and family jealous by commenting about but very funny. it made me think about that forrest gump scene where he says "mama always had a way of explaining things so that I could understand them" good stuff

• Like 5

pics are up!

edit: woops, omelette du fromage everyone

• Like 9

this wasn't in the podcast but do you remember this one?

fuckin' 'drop d' dude...

• Like 3

Hey bros, first time long time. I wanna a part of the Hollywood handbook crew/scoop troupe, but I don't feel cool enough. I need a hollywood handbook forum handbook.

I've seen you in the halls and I always thought you looked cool. We're gonna break into the abandoned nursing home tonight if you wanna come. But don't talk about U2 all night, 'cuz we only listen to punk rock.

• Like 10

pics are LIVE!

added the pictures. sorry for the wait.

edit: oops hi cody

God damn I don't know what the filming was for (Franch Feelm I guess) but you better believe I wanna see that hot hot footage.

Hey bros, first time long time. I wanna a part of the Hollywood handbook crew/scoop troupe, but I don't feel cool enough. I need a hollywood handbook forum handbook.

There are only two rules you need to know before posting in the Hollywood Handbook forums:

1) There are no rules

2) Have fun

You seem like a cool guy I think you're gonna do just fine around here (wink)

8) Note the locations of the members. Most members will give you their state or even city. If you live near one, go to one of the local meetups. For example, Val and I get lunch three times a week to discuss the show and the direction of the forums. But we're premium members, so even if you live nearby you'll have to go to one of the junior meetups for a while before you can come to one of the premium meetups. You should put in a request for a corp card to expense travel and meal expenses you incur for these meetups. Until you get the corp card, just keep your receipts and submit expense reports.

If this is true does that mean since I'm in the LA area I get to chill with Agata and July and Gabe (RIP)and the rest of the Earwolf Wrecking Crew?

• Like 1

Jacob: the only advice I can give is to warn you that people around here like to bring up skeletons CONSTANTLY. Just remember that skeletons don't exist and you'll be alright.

• Like 6

My advice is to jump in a lake YSsCrzd.gif(trying to reestablish my brand here as a rude Gus since my last few posts haven't landed the way I wanted them to)

• Like 10

Also noteworthy is:

1) Andrew is British. He's really British. If he was American and faking it by using words like "bloody" and "wanker", he's be a cigarette (get that funny joke?).

2) There are three forum members we're all only pretending to like. IF you can guess who they are, you get a prize.

3) Fan fiction is a good way to get a lot of likes.

4) There are three types of posters:

i) High-volume, medium-quality. These posters post all the time and are usually funny. Expect 1-3 likes per post

ii) Low-volume, exquisite-quality. These posters post a few times per week and usually nail it. Expect upwards of 5 likes per post. Examples: OcterDoctopus, VB

iii) Those three people we're only pretending to like. Again, these people are human garbage and no one likes them but it's funny to pretend. All of their likes are sarcastic.

5) You're new here. Suck my dick. Seriously, you have to do it. Suck my dick. Do it. Now. Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh

6) Hayes and Sean don't post here that much. I'm pretty sure they only occasionally even read it. They advertise on the show that you can talk to them here, but they're big-leaguing you. But you can't complain, because they're the alpha dogs and if you don't pay them 'spect then you're one of the dumpster people.

7) Oh and one more thing. If you go on vacation or otherwise can't post on here for any period of time, LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND. It's scary when you think something bad happened to Chanson.

8) Note the locations of the members. Most members will give you their state or even city. If you live near one, go to one of the local meetups. For example, Val and I get lunch three times a week to discuss the show and the direction of the forums. But we're premium members, so even if you live nearby you'll have to go to one of the junior meetups for a while before you can come to one of the premium meetups. You should put in a request for a corp card to expense travel and meal expenses you incur for these meetups. Until you get the corp card, just keep your receipts and submit expense reports.

9) Oh, I actually thought the pro version was only for donators, too. The one time I got it was right after I donated a butt-ton of money to the show. I guess it's actually just for a random forum member. So if you do well you can get a shout-out. Also we try to use real names on here now.

*buzzer sound* RIGHT! This is exactly what a new forum mans needs to hit it big time.

Thank youuuuuuuyuuuyuuuuuuu

• Like 2

Jacob: the only advice I can give is to warn you that people around here like to bring up skeletons CONSTANTLY. Just remember that skeletons don't exist and you'll be alright.

Idk this forum is starting to sound a little too scary

• Like 3

Just fulfilling my low post, low quality quota hur. Show was pretty heady this week. I dig French ladies, they're all sexually liberated. Also glad Hayes brought his git fiddle or else they would have had to go back to tissue box and pencil jams. Or w/e

• Like 5

I've seen you in the halls and I always thought you looked cool. We're gonna break into the abandoned nursing home tonight if you wanna come. But don't talk about U2 all night, 'cuz we only listen to punk rock.

Yeah That sounds chill but my friend is in Edge of Tomorrow and the premiere's tonight. It's gonna be totes lameballs but it'll be nice to see TC again. See you round the halls.

JACOB C. JOINS THE HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK FORUM

Los Angeles, CA

We are pleased to announce the addition of esteemed Earwolf member and regular Comedy Bang! Bang! commenter Jacob C. to the Hollywood Handbook forums. Jacob joined Earwolf in January of 2012, and in that time has published over 500 posts. You may know him from his contributions such as "The Amazing Origin of Cactus Tony," and the Pulitzer Prize winning "I Demand a Top 20," garnering a great deal of attention from the comedy community, in which Jacob demanded of Comedy Bang! Bang! host and Earwolf entrepreneur, Scott Aukerman, to increase the yearly "Best Of" episode from ten to twenty, citing that it was "literally impossible" to "narrow down [his] top ten [Comedy Bang! Bang! episodes] of the year..."

We are excited to bring Jacob C.'s energy, knowledge and fresh outlook to the Hollywood Handbook message boards.

For further inquiries, you can contact the author of this press release at whatupwhatup@hollywoodhandbook.com

• Like 15

I'm blushing! I mean, I'm a little cheesed Matt didn't mention my weekly "this is the best episode ever!" comments on the i4h forums but say la vee

What up. I signed up because I have something to say and here it is: Hollywood Handbook and the Reality Show Show are my two favorite podcasts. I think Ive heard every ep of the reality show show at least three times and it still cracks my shit up. Grace Helbig explaining how to use a computer in episode 16 is the funniest thing Ive ever heard. Ok this is the end.

• Like 10

TWO NEWBIES THIS WEEK!

Welcome aboard, I'm Joe, I have a high-inflated ego and everything I post is fucking cash money gold. The only thing you really need to know is that everyone here is great and me and Tim Treese hate each other and have a bromance so it's pretty cool.

• Like 2

I'm blushing! I mean, I'm a little cheesed Matt didn't mention my weekly "this is the best episode ever!" comments on the i4h forums but [rédactè]

The oversight will be corrected in next week's forum. I would recommend that due to the attention being paid from the French foreign press you redact that last portion of your post.

In regards to this episode of Hollywood Handbook with Hayes and Sean: I loffed and I liked it.

Gonna go eat some pasta now.

Quick poll: What's everyone's favorite type of pasta? I'm a rigatoni guy myself.

• Like 1

Hey Tim, what do you and VB do when you meet up? I imagine you go to Steins in DTMV and just fucking blast your Untapped app with their beer selecsh.

In regards to this episode of Hollywood Handbook with Hayes and Sean: I loffed and I liked it.

Gonna go eat some pasta now.

Quick poll: What's everyone's favorite type of pasta? I'm a rigatoni guy myself.

[voice_imitate person=Elaine Benes]SHUT UP![/voice_imitate]

Tri-color rigatoni is my fave. One time on the first date with someone who would be come my GF for a long time (not currently though lol) she didn't believe me that the three different colors actually tasted different. I proved it to her with a blind taste-test.

• Like 2

Hey Tim, what do you and VB do when you meet up? I imagine you go to Steins in DTMV and just fucking blast your Untapped app with their beer selecsh.

Uh... Creepy much? I got to Stein's all the time with work buddies. Nah, Val and I usually go to a two-star Michelin restaurant up in Napa. Lots of wine and just really tasty food. I mean, we're charging it back to the HH account, so why not go all out? (Also we're both very rich and could afford that anyway).

[voice_imitate person=Elaine Benes]SHUT UP![/voice_imitate]

Tri-color rigatoni is my fave. One time on the first date with someone who would be come my GF for a long time (not currently though lol) she didn't believe me that the three different colors actually tasted different. I proved it to her with a blind taste-test.

I did that with my long time brother (he's still my brother) and tri-colored tortellini.

• Like 3

Uh... Creepy much?

Nah it's cool dude. I'm from SJ and whenever friends go to DTMV they fucking blast their Untapped apps with Steins beer selecsh.

my favorite pasta is bowties, its like a bowl of biting mr paul f thompkins on the neck

• Like 8