🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 35 — Mikal Cronin, Our Close Friend

My favorite pasta is chef Boy M.D.

That doctor knows how to cook up some delecto-mundo pasta.

I didn't realize Earwolf allowed 4-person cooperation in posting episode pictures. The modern age we live in, eh?

Also noteworthy is:

1) Andrew is British. He's really British. If he was American and faking it by using words like "bloody" and "wanker", he's be a cigarette (get that funny joke?).

6) Hayes and Sean don't post here that much. I'm pretty sure they only occasionally even read it. They advertise on the show that you can talk to them here, but they're big-leaguing you. But you can't complain, because they're the alpha dogs and if you don't pay them 'spect then you're one of the dumpster people.

First of all, I don't know how you worked out I'm bloody British, I think I've kept it a bleedin' secret you bloody Yank. Apples and pears, you havin' a larf? God Save The Queen, what what? How did you do it, trace my IP address or something?

And I've seen HayzieBone pop up on the Online Users list way more often than you'd think, so I figure he's always here, silently watching.

• Like 3

my favorite pasta is bowties, its like a bowl of biting mr paul f thompkins on the neck

Once on twitter i did an @ reply to PFT calling him Porl F. Tompkins, he didn't fav, rt or reply.

• Like 3

My only thought after this episode is: I wouldn't mind gettin' a good look at Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" myself...if you get my drift...

Also hello to Jacob, I'm PatSmear...I'm pretty sure when people mention Papa Smurf getting a Pap-smear they are referring to me. My name says 'provocative' but my posts (while sporadic) scream 'overachiever'. I read literally everyone's post and wait quietly to insert something that will hopefully make you laugh. I keep a pretty lean figger and Joe, I only eat Penne pasta.

Cheers! Welcome!

update: Papa Smurf getting a Pap-Smear is a physical impossibility btw.

• Like 6

And I've seen HayzieBone pop up on the Online Users list way more often than you'd think, so I figure he's always here, silently watching.

Or he's just a big creeper. That's the vibe he puts out into the world anyway. In case he wanted to know.

• Like 2

The forums are hopping these days with new posters. After all, I'm a newbie too. "Refresh. Refresh. Refresh." as they say.

My domestic situation: My Dad overheard Hayes and Sean coerce Mikal into using the F word a few times during this episode and now he's out back burning all my Cronin tapes in a barrel.

• Like 2

I was gonna photoshop a pic of Cody with a big ole bunch of wire under his arm but it's getting late in this country and it's been a long day.

• Like 1

The forums are hopping these days with new posters. After all, I'm a newbie too. "Refresh. Refresh. Refresh." as they say.

My domestic situation: My Dad overheard Hayes and Sean coerce Mikal into using the F word a few times during this episode and now he's out back burning all my gd good Cronin tapes in a friggin barrel.

I like your font choice, bro! Really makes you stand out.

I like your font choice, bro! Really makes you stand out.

"Don't forget to have fun with your brand" is something I say to my clients.

• Like 3

Sooo, we are the Rock Corn gallery now? or is this at least an open issue? I mean

I've never been able to fully understand what the popcorn gallery is or how it works

but popcorn is pretty weak, like all fluffy and soft and melts when I sip my drink.

popcorn gallery

a place to ask good questions

cherry blossoms bloom

• Like 3

great ep. lost my shit at "no orange. bleu" and "da vinci (in place of kiss me)."

• Like 2

I need to at least know what type of camera those Frenchies use to film.

judging from this image, it looks like they're using a 5D and a C100.

HHFRENCKFILMs.jpg

Pretty standard Setup. if you ask me. The C100 is probably the main camera and the 5D is capturing the B roll.

They've got some led panels as well... and a sick fucking guitar. I hope they've got a good 'post' guy and they've hacked the 5D.

Just an Idea you don't have to criticize it.

btw, y tu mamba tambien is my favorite french film. When I was like 17 I saw it in a theater in Hartford CT at the University.

I preceded to go home and dream of making a movie that good someday, and masturbate to the sex scenes.

• Like 5

update: Papa Smurf getting a Pap-Smear is a physical impossibility btw.

Haha, okay okay. Relax man, it's just a joke dude.

Tim, those 3 posters are so dumb, right???

EDIT: Great episode.

• Like 3

Hey bros, first time long time. I wanna a part of the Hollywood handbook crew/scoop troupe, but I don't feel cool enough. I need a hollywood handbook forum handbook.

On-topic, though, I'm so totes digging Davinchis Diamonds. So legit. I think the best part is that the musics narrate all the physical action on screen and sometimes even contains dialogue and swears.

Mikal really brought his a-game. I remember seeing him back when he didn't even have the tissue box. All he had was a dirty Lambchop hand puppet and a hair comb to make the guitar string sounds.

Welcome to the crew. We meet every thursday night over a couple of things in this order.

Davinci's Diamonds / Trying to figure out how to get more jobs in our respected communities / Pub Trivia, which always leads into blacking out face down in like tons of 'gazongas'.

At the end of the night / morning we do affirmations to let everyone know how we feel about each other and what we could potentially work on. You're going to need to learn how to do the 'compliment sandwich' (very similar to handburg sandwich). You basically say one thing you like about a forum member, then tell them something they could work on, then tell them another thing you like about them.

Like me, I'm a fun loving guy who very much enjoys contributing to the forum gang, I get really scared and busy with life and go away for a while peeking tiredly at what is becoming a very busy and overwhelming forum, and then i'll get drunk and come back to the forums and either be funny or try to be funny.

It seems that people here are nice enough to pretend you're funny even if they don't think you are.

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

• Like 5

For further inquiries, you can contact the author of this press release at whatupwhatup@hollywoodhandbook.com

Matt I didn't know you did PR.

You think I could hit you up on linked in or something.

I was playing bball tonight and my friend actually made a funny joke but he didn't even know it.

We were playing 4v4 after 2 kids left and my buddy says jokingly "Lets play a 2-2 zone, everyone be on point." everyone laughed, as did I, but it was for different reasons. it's a joke about how dumb a 2-2 zone would be in a 4v4.

I said something trying to add on to it like, "me and petey go to the ballet a lot." nobody laughed.. they all probably thought I was just trying to psyche em out with random information. The game went on, but I got a feeling everyone was still thinking about it. and when they got home, showered, and hopped on the couch bout to light a fuckin hog stick of kush they thought, "oh shit... that's funny."

• Like 1

IMPORTANT HOLLYWOOD HANDJOBS FORUM RULE:

-you get extra bonus forum points for drunk posting.

• Like 2

important hollyhand forum rule: don't insult me.

I didn't realize Earwolf allowed 4-person cooperation in posting episode pictures. The modern age we live in, eh?

• Like 8

I hope you snapped your fingers in a Z pattern when you typed that post agata. reads real sassy-like

• Like 1

IMPORTANT HOLLYWOOD HANDJOBS FORUM RULE:

-you get extra bonus forum points for drunk posting.

Then this post gets a point! Cuz I been knockin 'em back like a nofo!

• Like 2

I was playing bball tonight and my friend actually made a funny joke but he didn't even know it.

We were playing 4v4 after 2 kids left and my buddy says jokingly "Lets play a 2-2 zone, everyone be on point." everyone laughed, as did I, but it was for different reasons. it's a joke about how dumb a 2-2 zone would be in a 4v4.

I said something trying to add on to it like, "me and petey go to the ballet a lot." nobody laughed.. they all probably thought I was just trying to psyche em out with random information. The game went on, but I got a feeling everyone was still thinking about it. and when they got home, showered, and hopped on the couch bout to light a fuckin hog stick of kush they thought, "oh shit... that's funny."

^^^^

fuck substitute teachers, fuck principals, and fuck 2-day in-school suspensions.

srsly though, i recently became roommates with my lifelong best friend, co-host, and comedy partner-in-crime -- AND NOW I CAN'T BREAK CHARACTER. i'm starting to be an asshole 'cause i just try to take advantage of every opportunity to crack a joke. i'm derailing all the conversations around me, and when they don't get the puns it's really awkward. the girls hate it.

they're like - do you have a boner ??

and i'm like no my dick is just huge and stiff EVEN WHEN IT'S SOFT.

also on the topic of newbies -- some of the funniest posts come from newbies because they don't have tenure yet. After you reach 17 posts on the HH boards, your writing will go under review. If it sucks, agata will ban you and michael bay of pigs will bang your girlfriend's mouth hole (only if she wants tho, but come on -- that guy is sooooo charming).

• Like 7