🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 35 — Mikal Cronin, Our Close Friend

Also, tanks but no tanks everyone for the 'likes' on the post where I said I was garbage people, it was a joke and now I am pretty convinced it's real life.

ur post about being from an asshole town filled with shitty people (or something to that effect) reminded me of this song. all you flyover fuckheads might get down on this jam.

http://doozies.bandcamp.com/track/trashcan-u-s-a

• Like 5

ur post about being from an asshole town filled with shitty people (or something to that effect) reminded me of this song. all you flyover fuckheads might get down on this jam.

http://doozies.bandc.../trashcan-u-s-a

I went to New York last week and had to leave my 5 star hotel suite in Manhattan for two days to go a wedding in New Jersey. I swear I saw upwards of TEN BUGS! I honestly don't know how you flyover people can live like that. I guess when your jobs are just pushing dumpsters back and forth across parking lots you get used to it...

• Like 4

Great song man, really makes me want to kill myself. Truly though I love being from NC, I wont list all the better than your shitty state things on here but there is more gnarly per sq. ft. here than anywhere else. Plus I know mattcameron is knocking about somewhere around here

The best part is my accent. when I travel it's like having a Fraunch accent I'll throw out a couple of lines with that sweet southern drawl, hearts are melting and panties is dropping bro bro its straight to the boudoir

• Like 4

greggy posted a hai-fucking-ku on this fucking message board and not one single person even thought to remark about how fucking beautiful and how fucking breathtaking it was and not only am i fucking furious, im fucking worried about the state of our fucking country if something so fucking perfect can just get over fucking looked like this

its like that time when that concert violinist played in the ny subway and didnt make jack shit in regards to tips. you all should be fucking ashamed. fuck.

• Like 10

i entered a contest online thru skoal because people were telling me tobacco company contests have very good odds so i put that i LOVE wintergreen skoal in their registration thing

i didnt end up winning anything but skoal sends me these amazingly packaged coupon packets, like thick glossy books telling me how wintergreen chewing tobacco is like skiing or w/e, and one time they sent me a chrome metal wallet

• Like 3

I felt the nature

its aspect in the context

was hammyfisted

• Like 2

i prostrate myself before you, a man who wrote an imperfect poem, please forgive my miserable fuc*ed soul

• Like 2

i prostrate myself

my poem? a shit*y mess

autumn leaves fall free

• Like 5

judging from this image, it looks like they're using a 5D and a C100.

HHFRENCKFILMs.jpg

Pretty standard Setup. if you ask me. The C100 is probably the main camera and the 5D is capturing the B roll.

They've got some led panels as well... and a sick fucking guitar. I hope they've got a good 'post' guy and they've hacked the 5D.

Just an Idea you don't have to criticize it.

btw, y tu mamba tambien is my favorite french film. When I was like 17 I saw it in a theater in Hartford CT at the University.

I preceded to go home and dream of making a movie that good someday, and masturbate to the sex scenes.

thanks for your help

• Like 1

also, whats yalls favorite chewing tobacco brand? i like skoal.

grizzly wintergreen.

vaya con dips, pussies.

grizzly wintergreen.

vaya con dips, you pussies.

i love spitting chaw

loving all these haikus you guys.

its nice to know that some of us have a little culture and we all arent obsessed with sean/hayes sucking & fucking fanfiction

• Like 6

Sean and Hayes Enter

Sucking and Fucking Commence

Sexuality

• Like 8

Very spiritual. Thanks for asking.

• Like 2

Fine. I got my [redacted] [redacted] by tons of local island [redacted]s. Is that the kind of smut you want to hear you awful awful man.

• Like 2

freja talks to me

about wet cat food and stuff

on facebook right now

2j65ziw.jpg

• Like 5

I went to New York last week and had to leave my 5 star hotel suite in Manhattan for two days to go a wedding in New Jersey. I swear I saw upwards of TEN BUGS! I honestly don't know how you flyover people can live like that. I guess when your jobs are just pushing dumpsters back and forth across parking lots you get used to it...

I went to Arizona on holiday (too hot, please fix that) and I saw multiple lizards. On the ground, just scuttling around, and no-one seemed to care that these people lived among LIZARDS like that was a normal thing to see everyday.

• Like 4

I went to Arizona on holiday (too hot, please fix that) and I saw multiple lizards. On the ground, just scuttling around, and no-one seemed to care that these people lived among LIZARDS like that was a normal thing to see everyday.

It's not normal. The sun has baked their tiny brains. They are hardly human anymore. We just look at Arizonans like one looks at a special-needs child who has smeared their own shit around and then come to you to proudly show you what they have done. You cannot help but be both disgusted and strangely proud of their boldness. One must recognize both the admirable qualities of people who live completely unaware of their own actions and also horrified that they are unaware, or worse, simply unafraid of the consequences of living in such a way. It's a very confusing but also often unremarkable place. New Mexico and Utah are better and less awful. And in Nevada you can have the same heat and human detritus but with outdoor drinking, which really makes the climate and people more bearable.

Bad things about Washington: None. Well, extreme self-righteousness and nine months of overcast and drizzle. Also Twilight. Also 50 Shades of Gray. Also no basketball team. Fuck. I hate it here guys.

Edit: Washington is lovely. Please come and spend your money here. Not that we need it. But we would like that. We need someone to pay for our new $15/hour minimum wage. Courtesy of the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce.

Full Disclosure: I think Arizona is lovely... The Northern and Southern parts. Phoenix... Not so much.

• Like 4

freja talks to me

about wet cat food and stuff

on facebook right now

2j65ziw.jpg

Privacy breach-- I'm tellin' agata!!! :(

If I was a bad person I'd post the dick pix you sent me. Then again, I don't have the advanced technology required to zoom in and enhance the bitmaps or w/e (trying to join in on the small penis joke fest you guys are having... How am I doing??)

• Like 11

Did you guys know you can record and send audio clips to messages and group chats from the FB mobile app? I do it with friends who don't live near here anymore. It ups the comedy ceiling because you can do some really funny stuff.

• Like 1

Anyone wanna buy a dumb French Horn that my stupid pet hermit crab refused to make be his shell?? $40 OBO

Do you mean 40$ OBOE?? he

heheh

hahahaha

• Like 9