🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 86.5 — Minisode 86.5

Are you a fan of very long motorcycle scenes, bad sound recording, and gratuitous tits? Then you are going to love

. Paul gets into one of the most important debates of all time, is Ernest sexy as fuck or goofy as fuck? This is covered as well as Ernest possibly making a deal with the devil & a deleted scene from Ernest Goes To Jail during Corrections & Omissions. Plus, Paul tells us which Sylvester Stallone character he would like as a father and talks about the new
while he answers your Qs! Get your tickets now for the LIVE HDTGM shows from Largo in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 19th. 2 shows, 2 movies, 2 surprise guests, and an exclusive piece of merchandise only available at the live shows! Go to www.largo-la.com for more info.

Be sure to check out Paul’s “Watch It Because It’s Good” movie recommendation Mistaken For Strangers.

Also, you can now check out June Diane Raphael & Casey Wilson in ASS BACKWARDS for free on Netflix & HULU y’all! Don’t forget to grab yourself a brand new HDTGM Daredevil T-shirt over at the Earwolf store and a copy of Paul’s comic book Aliens Vs. Parker now available at www.amazon.com!

• Like 1

ever since Paul mentioned people thinking Adam Scott sings the theme song in an earlier mini-episode, I picture him singing it.

every time.

Ernest has a love interest in "Ernest Goes to School" and I think he had one in "Slam Dunk Ernest" also. Not even sure why Paul said that "EGtJ" is the only one where he has a love interest.

• Like 2

Googled it and found that Warren Fitzgerald does the theme and the Earwolf tag. I always thought Nick Kroll did the Earwolf tag.

http://www.earwolf.c...ren-fitzgerald/

The end tag is definitely done by Nick Kroll, he does it in episode 71 of CBB.

Maybe he made the part that says "Earwolf" right before Nick Kroll's part.

Of course, if you do accidentally let a lion into your home, there's a product to deal with that:

;)

I looked for a better description of this Online but the best I found was on Urban Dictionary:

Pentagram: A five pointed star with a circle around it. An upright star (like the one Ernest is wearing) is used mainly by wicca, but it was also used as a christian symbol, in christianity its meaning is of the five scars of Jesus. One on each arm and leg and one on his side. An inverted star is used in Satanism. It represents either pointing toward Hell or a goats head (depending on how you look at it.)

• Like 2

What about Joe Versus the Volcano?

The ultimate volcano movie!

• Like 1

Left Behind isn't a Catholic movie. Catholics don't really go for that whole rapture business. It's more of a born-again/Christian fundamentalist thing.

• Like 3

They made a sequel to Easy Rider?! Who thought that was a good idea?

They made a sequel to Easy Rider?! Who thought that was a good idea?

This guy, apparently

Phil+Pitzer+2010+American+Film+Market+Day+Ya4MsCSjGkql.jpg

• Like 2

Googled it and found that Warren Fitzgerald does the theme and the Earwolf tag. I always thought Nick Kroll did the Earwolf tag.

http://www.earwolf.c...ren-fitzgerald/

Right, Warren Fitzgerald from "The Vandals." At least as far as far as I can tell.

Does anyone hear the "ooh" part at the very beginning of the song? What's up with that?

This guy, apparently

Wow, this guy sure looks like a poor man's Peter Fonda.

• Like 1

This guy, apparently

Is that the evil Doctor from Orphan Black?

• Like 1

Is that the evil Doctor from Orphan Black?

No, you're thinking of this guy

artworks-000044589112-88agmt-original_zpsc784f4b3.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, I'm pretty sure this is the first movie they've done that I've never heard of. Does anyone else think that the guy at 0:23 of the trailer who says "You are a disgrace!" sounds exactly like Andy Samberg doing Nic Cage?

This guy, apparently

Good god man. Easy with that shit sean. That guy is more frightening than the crypt keeper

• Like 2

Good god man. Easy with that shit sean. That guy is more frightening than the crypt keeper

I feel shame over my actions

• Like 2

Right, Warren Fitzgerald from "The Vandals." At least as far as far as I can tell.

he also toured with Oingo Boingo's and played on their last album... which explains a lot about the song if you're familiar with their music.

there's an early episode of Who Charted with Warren Fitzgerald, I'm pretty sure they discuss it at some point

http://www.earwolf.c...erry-lemon-dew/

Here's some weird casting for Easy Rider 2: You got Jeff Fahey, there's that girl from Dallas and Walker Texas Ranger (Sheree J. Wilson), the love interest from Flashdance (Michael Nouri), Cricket from The Young and the Restless (Lauralee Bell) and the Peter Fonda lookalike (aka Phil Pitzer). When you get these people that bizarre, there's no way it's going to live up to the original's legacy.

Correction on corrections:

Left Behind is not at all a Catholic movie. Catholics aren't into the rapture stuff; that's an evangelical Christian thing (and a very recent invention). I'd bet lots of people who believe in the rapture don't believe Catholics are "real" Christians.

Also: I'm curious if the movie will be as anti-Semitic as the books.

Also also: I highly recommend Daniel Radosh's book, Rapture Ready. He has a whole chapter on evangelical pop fiction.

• Like 2

I wish they wouldn't do these B-movies that we've never seen or heard of.... its a lot funnier when they shit on big studio projects that turn into massive bombs.

Sign in to follow this