🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 201.5 — Sklarbro County 106

Kevin Allison is a phenomenal storyteller, host of the RISK! podcast, a member of the groundbreaking sketch group The State, and now he’s taken his place in the front seat with the County boys. Kevin chats about how he went from doing one person sketches after The State was over to hosting the popular storytelling show/podcast RISK!, the upcoming reunion with The State, and being a “daddy” in the gay community. As always, Daniel Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories which include a Tennessee man who was arrested for taking advantage of an ATM & a picnic table, a Craigslist ad which boasts the title of “Best Roommate Ever,” and a rare sweet story. Plus, Michael Kissick leaves a special message for the Sklarbros. Make sure to head on over to Netflix to stream The Sklar Brothers’ one hour special “What Are We Talking About” right this very minute and don’t forget to cop the album available on iTunes today!

Good god, you guys talking about the Craigslist has me in tears at work- that has to be one of if not the the funniest bit I've heard on the county!! Such an smackng episode and can't wait for the TSA web series!

• Like 2

This one was just terrific. The bouts of uncontrollable laughter throughout were terrific. I loved the reaction to the couch story "I'll kill you guys!" and the Golden Corral part. I love it when the brothers, DVK and the guest just work so well together.

Sign in to follow this