🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 183 — Student Athlete

The balance is finally restored! Howard is back from his tour, and the best hair in comedy, Stephanie Allynne, stops by the studio to count down some charts with your KuKu and your WieWie. Tune in to hear the gang talk about Summah songs, Stephanie talk about dropping out of high school and finding your own path, and Howard talk about his friendly and furry reunion to Los Angeles. Plus, Howard calls for umpire reform and we give three cheers for Stephanie Allynne for being a well rounded individual.

• Like 1

Stephanie is an Improv machine. Cannot wait to hear her interact with Howard!

LOL!!! My facebook question came in at numbra 1 but they had already played Jaws is better. Oh well. Still cool that Kulap said my name. :D

I love that Howard addressed his hair near the start of the show. He mentioned it on stage in Chicago a few times and seemed really uncomfortable about it.

10154398_10152101155721129_8466923566540264400_n.jpg

• Like 1

So happy that Howard's back. The show is not the show without him.

• Like 2

Umm, Temecula is Riverside County, not Orange. Just sayin'

I'm with Kulap on Mr & Mrs Smith. That movie was dripping with filthy, filthy sex.

• Like 1

I'm with Kulap on Mr & Mrs Smith. That movie was dripping with filthy, filthy sex.

There was more sweat and dust in that movie than there was plot development. I thought it just kind of hung there between good and so bad it's good. I was bored by it. I can see why people like it though. Guns and super hot people are strong selling points.

There was more sweat and dust in that movie than there was plot development. I thought it just kind of hung there between good and so bad it's good. I was bored by it. I can see why people like it though. Guns and super hot people are strong selling points.

Yeah it's far from one of my favorites, but the sexy times were off the charts.

• Like 1

I'm happy the gang's back! It's like having a couple of old friends over for coffee.

welcomeback46.gif

• Like 1

Kulap:"so you just wrote 'boys'...and then you circled it"

Howard:"that's right 'boys, club.'

Stephanie:"just to make the point 'BOYS!'"

I'm so glad Howard's back.

• Like 2

Howard, you're really showing off your thighs in those photos. Grrrrr. ;)

now check out these dunks

eFw9SwP.gif

*bweep blows whistle. That's a carry.

Great to have Howard back. It was a really enjoyable episode.

My Summah gum. Howard Kremer-approved. Its a very refreshing gum.Tastes like those frozen lemonade treats.

640qq48.jpg

• Like 2

Howard, you're really showing off your thighs in those photos. Grrrrr. ;)

You should see the VPN episodes!

So glad to have the team back together. As soon as Cody made that gaffe in the first few minutes, it felt like all was right with the world.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this