🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
richsaint

The Sweetest Thing (2002)

For years I thought I had watched this movie in a fevered dream due to this scene.

I'd be happy with a HDTGM for just this scene.

• Like 3

I remember really hating this movie. But I don't remember any of the specifics, perhaps because my brain blocked them out in order to protect my sanity.

God bless you, you saint . That clip is was HDTGM is all about. How in the fuck did - that - get made.

Comedy Central played that movie every afternoon for like 5 years.

I love this movie! It is just a constant barrage of WTF moments. Also this film introduced me to the concept of a glory hole.

The line "it's oozy and it's green" is poetry.

True story - I was working as a script-reading intern for a producer and he gave me this script to evaluate; it was just called "Untitled Nancy Pimental Script" because Nancy was a writer on South Park (who has since gone on to work for several seasons on Shameless and is a genuinely funny lady.)

I read the script and told the executive "I think this wouldn't make a good movie". He replied "This script just sold for a million dollars, it's going to be the next American Pie only for women". And I replied "I still don't think it will work, because it all hangs on this woman deciding to go on this insane, humiliating road trip just because she had two pages of decent flirt-banter at a bar." But I got very insecure because I was just out of college and these were all experienced Hollywood producers so who was I to say they were wrong?

• Like 3

That restaurant scene truly does beg the question "how did this get made?" Is it a dream sequence? Is it reality? Somewhere in between? Also, they're saying the penis is TOO big...so they don't wanna have sex with this person? I don't understand!!!!

That restaurant scene truly does beg the question "how did this get made?" Is it a dream sequence? Is it reality? Somewhere in between? Also, they're saying the penis is TOO big...so they don't wanna have sex with this person? I don't understand!!!!

It's pretty straightforward, they're joking about telling dudes they sleep with how huge and amazing their dicks are.

This movie is fucking hilarious, even though it is kinda just a lady version of a bro sex comedy -- but considering there's like one of these for every thousand American Pie/Porky's/Blowjob Summer Camp/etc, it's fine by me.

• Like 1