🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 183.5 — 6/6/14 TWO CHARTED 122

Howard declares it officially Summah, and Kulap is moved into her new home; Things are falling into place on this week's Two Charted. Tune in to hear Howard chart his tour highlights, talk about fulfilling his dream of traveling across the country, and just generally PUSH IT. Plus, Kulap talks about sleeping in her new home, and KuKu and WieWie finally break down the difference between Eminem and Howard. GREAT WALLS OF CHARTISTS: Don't miss this episode!

How am I the FIRST person to comment on this tri-UMPH-Ant re-TURN... of howard KREMER.... to Two Charted!?!?!... its 8AM central people!!! Jesus!!!

• Like 1

Aw, I missed getting the yellow tshirt!

So glad to have Howard back. Have to admit that I didn't listen to any of the Armen shows after the first one. Not because Armen isn't funny, but I listen to WC in the morning while getting ready, and Armen's energy is much lower - hard to get pumped to go out and face the work. I was out of town for Howard's visit to my fair city, which was a bummer, but fun to listen to all the tour adventures!!

Now this is how Twooch should be, this was amazing. Howard was in top form, almost effortlessly making jokes, and Kulap sounded overjoyed about Wei Wei being back (and I'm sure being a home owner is adding to it too.)

Loved.

• Like 1

"But you can still see with earplugs in"

"Good call, shouldn't have made this a visual"

My God did I miss Wie

• Like 2

"Greetings Chartist!

Greetings Chartist!

Let's tell our grandkids about this!"

Dead.

Missed the dynamic duo! Happy everyones back and Howard's revving up for his full summah pageantry!

• Like 2

I am 100% in favor of a Who Charted? fan greeting song.

I started using ear plugs a few years ago and it majorly improved my quality of life. PLUG LIFE

Welcome back Howard! Glad to hear the trunk of the Hi-undai didn't have enough room for two chopped up comedians.

"So. How old are you?"

"WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

Hat tip to Ram Hand for that one. That was hilarious.

• Like 3

Cody, thanks for asking Howard to knock off the clanking. It was v. annoying. No clanking, no whistling. Please and thank you.

Oh man I expected to see more about the Chartist Greeting song. That was so damn great.

GREETings Chahtist

Greetings CHAHtist

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this