🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Crossbones - the tv show.

I stepped in some dog shit and watched Crossbones, thinking that John Malkovich was going to be good in this. but he does a terrible accident that he can't pull off.

NBC did this behind the scenes video that sums up this what they call a roller costar ride. Gess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDk3l_P1Gx8

0.30sec mark, What the hell did Malkovich just say " it's a typically, well written character because it's a typically written!" what the hell does that mean. LOL this video is the biggist line of bull shit i've ever heard about a show.

How many episodes are they going to air on tv before it gets pulled I betting less then five.

it's like they have one set for the entire show.

I'm entertained by the show because it has Malkovich being Malkovich, but also because I found Starz's Black Sails so fucking stupid that I might be easily impressed by anything pirate-y that is not that. It might keep my attention longer than most network shows. Not a high bar, I know, but still better than NCIS.

"it's a typically well written character, because it's a typically written!"

I think what Mr Malkovich is saying. they keep writing this shit so it must be good.

Can't have a pirate movie with out Johnny Depp or Kristy McNichol. or hell Anthony Hopkins, Mel Gibson. my fav.

I wanted to watch black sails but I still have not got around to watching it off of my PVR. alot of these shows they look like they have a boat and a set and just keep re-using the same sets. IE they never go any place else. shoot some scene's with boats and re-use them, just a lot of cut scenes.

That's just the way John Malkovitch talks. His interviews are usually quite entertaining because you have no idea what he's talking about 95% of the time.

Oh, the network that cancelled Community brought us this amazing new horse shit? Surprise, surprise.

• Like 2

That's just the way John Malkovitch talks. His interviews are usually quite entertaining because you have no idea what he's talking about 95% of the time.

I do know the work of John Malkovitch. i've been a fan of his work for many years. but I feel like he was being sarcastic in a typically John Malkovitch pompous way. My two cents on it.

Sign in to follow this