🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

Hayes starts off the show discussing the special surgery he had to get on his arm for a part, and he and Sean discuss the most important thing that's been left out of the #YesAllWomen movement. Then an all-new Teaser Freezer breaks down the new Jersey Boys movie. Then, very famous guest JOHN COCHRAN from Survivorman joins the guys to talk about how he went from contestant on a reality show to a TV writer for "We're the Millers", his Twitter following, flying into the Statue of Liberty, and judge salaries and the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask questions about hair parts, cut scenes, and The Americans. Finally, John gets called out for bailing on an airport meeting with a listener.

• Like 6

agata rocket in my pocket in a roll in my walk!!!!

EDIT: i can be funnier than this but i'm trying to peak on page 4.

• Like 2

Skellingtons are so for frightening! Thanks for helping Rory Cochran understand

• Like 2

Maybe the scariest episode yet.

For more on Cochrane's scary mom, I found this link to the first ever Survivor Momcast. They talk about skellington dances and how mean Van Helsings are the entire time. Here's the link:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/07/podcast-survivor-momcast-cochran-following-americans/

Most frightening of all may be the picture that gives us a look into Cochrane's childhood growing up with such a scary mom. You can distinctly see their victim's blood dripping from Cochrane's toddler mouth.

survivor-momcast-john-cochran_510x510.jpg

• Like 5

Feeling straight up honored to have bought the pro version this week. My prayers to Mr. TaTa and his family. Much love.

when I see jersey boys I'm gonna ask the screen how Clint Eastwood knew how much America wanted a rated-R jersey boy movies!

• Like 1

Ps. Excited to finally be a part of this forum, long time reader first time poster..

You picked a bad week to sign up, muchacho. Hell week is this week, frosh!

If anybody hands you anything you have to drink it. No matter what. If you don't, we all get to do some seriouslly screwed up stuff to you!!! ←~∋(。Ψ▼ー▼)∈

• Like 9

i liked the niceposting start to the show but i LOVED the guest segment

• Like 3

YOU GUYS IS AGATA THE SAME PERSON FROM SOME OF THE EARWOLF STORE ADS? THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND AND I FEEL LIKE I'M PUTTING PIECES TOGETHER LIKE A COOL FILMS DETECTIVE.

P.S. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY KEYBOARD STOP MAKING BIG LETTERS? I WANT SMALL LETTERS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE (EXCEPT FOR SOMETIMES LIKE FOR BEGINNING SENTENCES AND PROPER NOUNS.)

• Like 10

i think this was covered in the show, andrew, try command+shift+4

• Like 7

I FOUND A THING THAT SAYS 'SIZE', IS THIS RIGHT? I DON'T THINK THIS WAS HOW IT WAS BEFORE BUT I CAN'T BE SURE.

I DON'T HAVE A COMMAND BUTTON, IS THAT OK? DO I NEED TO REPLACE MY KEYBOARD (IT'S ATTACHED TO THE SCREEN ON LIKE A HINGE, THE KEYBOARD IS ON THE BOTTOM 'SLAB' AND THE SCREEN SORT OF FOLDS UP AND DOWN ON TOP OF IT... NOT SURE HOW TO DESCRIBE IT, NONE OF THE COMPUTERS AT WORK HAVE THE SAME DESIGN)

(P.S. IF THIS WAS COVERED IN THE SHOW I APOLOGISE, I WORKED THROUGH LUNCH SO HAD TO START LISTENING ON MY COMMUTE HOME AND I'VE ONLY GOT HALFWAY THROUGH. NO SPOILERS PLEASE.)

• Like 3

i think u might have a virus, do they have a best buy in england? you need a geek squad to save your private data

• Like 4

if not just chuck the whole thing in the river and get a mac

• Like 2

YOU GUYS IS AGATA THE SAME PERSON FROM SOME OF THE EARWOLF STORE ADS? THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND AND I FEEL LIKE I'M PUTTING PIECES TOGETHER LIKE A COOL FILMS DETECTIVE.

yeah, that's me.

• Like 6

i think u might have a virus, do they have a best buy in england? you need a geek squad to save your private data

WE DON'T HAVE BEST BUY, IS THAT LIKE CURRYS OR PC WORLD OR DIXONS? ALSO WE DON'T HAVE GEEKS WE HAVE BOFFINS OR SWOTS. ALSO I ALREADY HAVE A MAC, THAT IS LIKE A RAINCOAT BUT OUR WORD FOR IT, HAHAHAH.

FUN BEST BUY ANECDOTE, WHEN I WAS IN ARIZONA (PLS SEE PREV. THREAD) I WENT TO A BEST BUY AND IT WAS ENORMOUS, AS IN THE LENGTH OF TWO FOOTBALL PITCHES AT LEAST, AND I SAID "IS THIS A TYPICAL SIZED SHOP OR IS THIS NORMAL?" IN MY CHARMING ACCENT AND THE MAN STOOD BY THE DOOR (THEY HAVE MEN STANDING BY DOORS THERE TO SAY HELLO TO YOU, IT WAS WEIRD) SAID IT WAS PRETTY NORMAL. ALSO I WENT TO ANOTHER PLACE CALLED FRY'S AND I WAS JOKED "I THINK IT'S SPELLED 'FRIES'" BUT ONLY IN MY HEAD, ANYWAY THE POINT OF THIS STORY IS THE WHOLE PLACE HAD AN 'AZTEC TEMPLE' MOTIF, ALSO THAT ONE WAS HUGE TOO.

• Like 6

i think the guys at a front of best buy are really there to keep people from walking out with TVs, i like your story tho, personal anecdotes make for good posts

• Like 5

Andrew, what you need to do is think like a big shot Hollywood executive. What might seem like an error or a virus can actually be a chance to grow your brand. From now on you can be the big letter guy in a world of lil letters. I think once you embrace it the likes (and $$$) will come rolling in

Also, in Britain do you call Fry's "Chip's"? transatlantic comedy

• Like 3

You picked a bad week to sign up, muchacho. Hell week is this week, frosh!

If anybody hands you anything you have to drink it. No matter what. If you don't, we all get to do some seriouslly screwed up stuff to you!!! ←~∋(。Ψ▼ー▼)∈

Please, I'll do anything! I just want to be cooool!!

• Like 1