🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

It's not my fault that Joe McGurl is a jerk. Guy can't seem to get over the fact that i'm doing so well without him :3 Sorry hun but your words can't hurt me!

I think you mean, #sorrynotsorry, bub

• Like 2

i think jeff garlin died like 3 months ago, the board's a ghost town

also i have really tried at times but i dont think the other boards know how to do anything but rehash jokes from the shows they're about. amtrak should be studying those threads because they are totally immune to derailment

• Like 7

I recently look at all the boards yesterday...HH straight up trounces every show in terms of posting and there's only like 10 of us who post here. Comedy Bang Bang gets like an average of 60 posts per episode and they're all pretty much just quotes from the episode as greggy said.

What I'm trying to say is that we are great and should get an award or some shit

• Like 4

i think jeff garlin died like 3 months ago, the board's a ghost town

At least he left...

His Footprint :(

• Like 3

That IS some great news, MBOP! Congrats bro! Her and Jennifer Aniston have that in common :) :)

....get it? Like, how the media makes it seem like she's the only human woman alive who isn't pregnant and every magazine for the past decade has featured her every week on the cover with headlines like "Finally Pregnant!" and "Jen's Baby Bliss!" when the bitch ain't pregnant and seemingly has no interest in it. Am I the only person who's mad about the fact that some rando female celeb is being made to look like her life is sad and incomplete b/c she hasn't procreated? Yup! Am I still gonna post about it on the forum and have Chanson get all up in my shit again because it faintly resembles a feminist thought? You betcha!

I think you misunderstand me. I don't dislike feminists or feminism. In fact, I generally agree with your comments. However, I also understand that you do not and are not trying to speak for all feminists or the feminist movement in general. Your comments are your own, and I understand and respect that. That's the distinction I find important to make. However, I would agree with your comments regardless. I think they're spot-on.

Glad I was able to clarify that.

Edit: Also, I'm offended that you call Jennifer Aniston a bitch. Because that's a thing I'm deciding to get offended about for other people.

#BadChanson

...don't think I won't remember this treachery.

• Like 1

...don't think I won't remember this treachery.

i would kill for a bad-ass hashtag like #badcharlie

you gotta just ride this wave chanson

• Like 1

i would kill for a bad-ass hashtag like #badcharlie

you gotta just ride this wave chanson

...you mean the wave where I get labeled as some kind of misogynist? I think I'll pass on that wave.

its a locals only wave bro

tourists like jeffrey parties could never get curly in such heavy agua.

i tried to call jordy but his fucking phone got eaten by a shark again.

• Like 6

now THIS is how u do a message board fight

• Like 2

He's too busy bailing on the second part of his Ryan Reynolds bit where he posts from being trapped in a pizza place with one other guy and a girl.

• Like 1

http://www.scribd.com/ValerieBryant

It's time for us to get famous. I wrote the first episode of a possible webseries for all of us to star in. Unless I forgot to include you, then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until episode two.

Click on the link and then click on the page that says "Hollywood Handbook Forum Original Pilot."

• Like 19

its a locals only wave bro

i tried to call jordy but his fucking phone got eaten by a shark again.

I have been sitting on a very brief recording of Jordy's cousin talking about cabrewing. Fuck it i'll just get it online and get it to you right now...

Edit

So I had this plan of doing way more than this, and making it like this whole thing that I would send to you ShoShobros but I've just been way to busy.

Sorry dude, but I wanted to put something up here anyway so you could get a taste.

https://soundcloud.c...ousin-cabrewing

• Like 3

I recently look at all the boards yesterday...HH straight up trounces every show in terms of posting and there's only like 10 of us who post here. Comedy Bang Bang gets like an average of 60 posts per episode and they're all pretty much just quotes from the episode as greggy said.

What I'm trying to say is that we are great and should get an award or some shit

The award is the time we spend together. And all the sweet dough we make off our successful careers as a result of insider scoops...

It's time for us to get famous. I wrote the first episode of a possible webseries for all of us to star in. Unless I forgot to include you, then I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until episode two.

Click on the link and then click on the page that says "Hollywood Handbook Forum Original Pilot."

Veebs...I fucking love you dawg. *slaps fist to chest twice and throws up a fucking sweet peace sign*

• Like 5

So I totally love this, I just have two notes.

I wish I was in it, selfishly. Maybe I can be like the shitty cash register guy with a broken wrist who gets caught by my mom taking a smoke break. (I worked in a grocery store when I was in highschool and I actually had a broken wrist in a cast that whole year. I also went out for a smoke break one night and my mom walked up on me and I totally got in trouble. She was more sad than mad though.)

and two, I think at the end when Hayes and Sean eat a tomato they should not eat two seperate tomatoes, they should eat one from the two opposite ends. As they chew they slowly get closer to a sensual smooch, but before that happens they glance over to camera and wink.

• Like 5

Valerie that was actually amazing I was lololing the whole time. One tip would be more product tie-ins (ie. coca-cola, ipod nanos etc etc) but I'm sure that can be worked out in a later draft.

• Like 3

i'm crying.

• Like 6

Its good but we all agree that she's ripping off strongly influenced by Kurosawa, don't we?

• Like 7

Val you're amazing! But one thing. You made me say the H-E-double-hockeysticks word, and we've established I don't cuss. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the only thing we've even established about me at all.

• Like 3

I downloaded it. Is it alright if I make a quick draft? I promise not to take your jokes out, but I had a couple of idurs

Real great stuff, Val.

One note: Making out with Uncle Jesse at the end... would it have been more supportive of the LGBT:SD:SUV community to lock lips with Kim Gibbler?

• Like 1

YEAAAHHHhhh VB this rules. Some day soon I will record that theme song for you.

• Like 4

Excellent stuff, VB.

Just wanna put it out there that I'm not sure I'm as aggressively sexual irl as I seem to be in the various fan fics in which I've been featured. But yeah, def kinda hit on greggy on FB when all I knew about him was that he was a krump clown who censors his swear words on the forums and before I realized he was a married father... so I'm thankful I can at least live out my dreams in these fictionalized events. Thanks guys.

• Like 8

Excellent stuff, VB.

Just wanna put it out there that I'm not sure I'm as aggressively sexual irl as I seem to be in the various fan fics in which I've been featured. But yeah, def kinda hit on greggy on FB when all I knew about him was that he was a krump clown who censors his swear words on the forums and before I realized he was a married father... so I'm thankful I can at least live out my dreams in these fictionalized events. Thanks guys.

yeah, I don't have ass-burgers irl but it's a great bit for this spec.

• Like 2

Great stuff Val. I love how in all ur stories I only have one line and it's something cool as fuck where I'm clearly better than everyone and think whatever I'm doing is beneath me. It's so raw. But enough about me.

I really like this stuff. I wish we could all live in a house together and just tell bit of a jokes and have a loffs. We could all pay rent and if there's enough of us I won't have to pay at all cause this was my idea. I call master bedroom, and ladies, don't try to pull any fast ones! I'm an usher guy, nice and slow.

• Like 3