🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TracyComeau

Escape from Tomorrow

While it is new, it quickly made my "Worst Movie Ever Made" list, which is only three movies long now. I have told everyone I know to avoid it, but I would love to hear you guys review it

While there were some plot holes in the movie, the science of why he was going back in time over and over was explained in a way that would work in a sci-fi movie and the action was interesting to watch. There are numerous movies from Tom Cruise that would be better for the show (Cocktail).

While there were some plot holes in the movie, the science of why he was going back in time over and over was explained in a way that would work in a sci-fi movie and the action was interesting to watch. There are numerous movies from Tom Cruise that would be better for the show (Cocktail).

Wait, this is the one that was guerrilla filmed in Disneyworld, Edge of Tomorrow is the Cruise movie.

Google and Youtube are you friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHH5EZsLpFs

Shit you're right. Damn them for being similar titles and the fact that the past couple of summers have featured the movie of the week being unnecessarily put on the boards as a terrible movie. This movie does deserve to be discussed as it truly is batshit insane. Cat flu anyone?

I'd like to think that Asylum is working on a knock-off that was filmed entirely at Knott's Berry Farm.

You are brilliant PlanBFromOuterSpace, they could do a trilogy, end it with " Dollywood.- it all ends here!

Knott's Berry Farm trailer would looks like this,. an little kid looks up at his dad and asks where do the berrys come from? as clearly there are no farms around the park.. and dad looks around and says " I am not sure son, I am not sure"

I haven't seen Edge of Tomorrow, but it's got a 90% from critics and a 92% from audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. That doesn't mean it's actually good, but worst movie ever?

I haven't seen Edge of Tomorrow, but it's got a 90% from critics and a 92% from audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. That doesn't mean it's actually good, but worst movie ever?

*Escape* From Tomorrow, not *Edge* of Tomorrow

• Like 1

Shit you're right. Damn them for being similar titles and the fact that the past couple of summers have featured the movie of the week being unnecessarily put on the boards as a terrible movie. This movie does deserve to be discussed as it truly is batshit insane. Cat flu anyone?

Not only that, but the movie is usually also generally pretty well received and the poster acts as if it's common knowledge that the movie they're suggesting is garbage.

I am agreeing it's not the worst movie ever made, let alone a HDTGM movie. it was ok but not anything really all that bad, more then anything I found it really boring. I was expecting a monty python style ending with them getting kicked out of the park. STOP THIS NOW IT'S SILLY!!! speaking of disneyland Jason Schwartzman got a great disneyland jail story when he was on Jimmy Kimmel Live on youtube..

can we turn this thread into a discussion of how fucking great Edge of Tomorrow is, I saw it yesterday and it's hands down the movie of the summer, probably the best action movie i've seen in forever.

*Escape* From Tomorrow, not *Edge* of Tomorrow

The opening post says it's a new movie and that he's telling everyone to avoid it, so I figured he had written Escape from Tomorrow but meant Edge of Tomorrow. Now I'm left wondering which movie he was actually talking about.

The opening post says it's a new movie and that he's telling everyone to avoid it, so I figured he had written Escape from Tomorrow but meant Edge of Tomorrow. Now I'm left wondering which movie he was actually talking about.

"Escape from Edge of Tomorrow": a movie shot entirely in a theater showing the Tom Cruise flick. BAM. "Edge" was pretty awesome, one of my best of the summer so far as well.

• Like 2

can we turn this thread into a discussion of how fucking great Edge of Tomorrow is, I saw it yesterday and it's hands down the movie of the summer, probably the best action movie i've seen in forever.

Yeah I was surprised how much I liked the movie, definitely more thought out than what Oblivion was regarding the sci-fi aspect of it.

Problem solved: I give you, what I call "Escape From Cruise"

6on1x2.jpg

ENJOY, other version

what should the caption for this be?

when tom cruise goes to disney land the ride is only just the beginning.

• Like 2

Problem solved: I give you what I call escape from cruise!

6on1x2.jpg

ENJOY

what should the caption for this be?

when tom cruise goes to disney land the ride is only just the beginning.

Cruising into your hearts this Summer.

2zqfq75.jpg

I am so proud of this, it's my masterpeace. even got the font right.

Note: it just hit me, T.Como could of been talking about "Age of Tomorrow 2014" that's got a 2.7 rating at IMDB.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this