🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ohwhiskers

CBB Live in Chicago - June 12th!

Is anyone else going to this show? I bought tickets ages ago but still haven't heard anything about guests. I was hoping for PFT but he has been advertising a Varietopia show in LA on June 13th and it seems unlikely that he would be in Chicago the day before.

Show is on Thursday, June 12 @ 7:30p at the Athenaeum Theatre

I'll be there! Lived here 10 years and some how never been to that theater either. Looking forward to it.

It's a nice old theater, used to do my grade school Christmas plays there. So, hopefully that will just make the Bing Bong even crazier for me.

Just saw on Twitter Horatio Sanz is in Chicago, so I am hoping it is him on the show!

UPDATE: Horatio confirmed on Twitter, woo hoo!

Maybe it's just me, but for me, the lighting in the theater seemed weird. I felt kinda.... sleepy throughout the show. It was a really good show but my energy levels shot WAY up as soon as it ended.

He was doing a new character, Ramsey something. I thought he was a bit all over the place but still funny in parts and he was clearly cracking Scott up. But I LOVED James Adomian's standup and the Leykis stuff was gold. I really had a good time and met Horatio Sanz and James Adomian briefly as me and my wife walked to our car (they were having a smoke near the rear stage entrance).

It's a shame James Adomian doing Louis CK tucking in Marc Maron won't appear on the podcast because that was amazing.

Sign in to follow this