🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AndyMetz

Is Jukebox Jury ever coming back?

Please no, 99% of the songs submitted were awful. Yes, the reactions were funny, but it took up too much time in the show to listen to those awful songs

• Like 2

I've heard of the proof is in the pudding, but the question is in the title???!

I would say based on Scott's audible disdain for it on previous episodes, the safe bet would be it's not coming back. That being said I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I enjoy the segment. Not for the songs, but for the reactions. This is especially true when someone mockingly supports a particularly awful submission.

• Like 2

Yeah, Scott seems to hate it...and most of the songs are terrible...but still!

The early days used to have a lot of planned breaks for music which were every bit as terrible as the Jukebox Jury songs, they just happened to come from famous people.

I think with some of the stellar work we've heard in the plug songs, maybe some of the better received submissions could have their artist just thrown in from time to time in a break, if pre-recorded music breaks were to ever again be incorporated in the show.

Doubt it. I also doubt any of bits that require preparation beforehand, like Who Said It or Hollywood Facts, will be seen anytime soon.

I think Scott is taking a break from those types of games he seems to be tired of the old stuff. I'm also wondering when would you rather will come back.

Doubt it. I also doubt any of bits that require preparation beforehand, like Who Said It or Hollywood Facts, will be seen anytime soon.

I really miss Hollywood Facts, crossing my fingers for the next time Samberg is on.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this