🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Commentary Special

If Staind Glass is #1 this is #1A. This episode has me looking like a fool at work cracking up.

• Like 4

So many great eps in this ep.

• Like 5

very hard to focus, but good ep

i want more pods with harris wittels and paul f tompkins together :D

• Like 6

Stop the press, alert the media! This is podcasting U2.0.

I have found what I'm looking for, only to lose it too soon. Here's hoping to a U2nd season.

• Like 3

very hard to focus, but good ep

i want more pods with harris wittels and paul f tompkins together :D

Yeah, they sounded like they are good friends. So excited for the Hollywood Bowl episode of Analyze Phish which should have both of them.

• Like 6

Who is Oliver Podcast?

That's a line from an Ayn Rand book about podcasting. Just before she died, she predicted the invention of the iPod and that all the world's super-rich, super-capable people would run away to an island and start podcasts. Mr. Olliver Podcast is the Marc Maron of objectivism.

• Like 2

I'll soldier through because of the laffs, but the episode playing in the background makes this a really unpleasant listening experience.

I'm happy they didn't say this is the end of the podcast for good, because this was just too god damn amazing.

Since it's been such an amazing podcast I'll live while the scotts take a break, but man I hope they come back and even after U2's new album they continue to host this podcast.

Good ep. GREAT EP

Yeah, they sounded like they are good friends. So excited for the Hollywood Bowl episode of Analyze Phish which should have both of them.

I was actually wondering if they got together to tape that and that's why they are also all on this episode!

• Like 2

I'll soldier through because of the laffs, but the episode playing in the background makes this a really unpleasant listening experience.

That's the joke

• Like 1

The only way to help us mourn the loss of UTU2TM is for Farts and Pro 4 to come out next week as the CBB b-b-bonus episode.

• Like 7

This is the dumbest podcast in the world.

It cannot end.

I NEED this in my life.

For real though, they should just do a late night comedy podcast where everyone is always tired and punchy.

• Like 13

shit i was going to make a joke about how they would have to release double-sized albums if chris christie was the fifth beatle , dang and blast

• Like 5

I was actually wondering if they got together to tape that and that's why they are also all on this episode!

I think that could be the case. At some point Harris mumbled something about rehab and Scott said something to make me think it would be covered somwhere else.

If it turns out that seeing a Phish show with Paul F Tompkins convinces Harris to completely re-evaluate his life and go to rehab, I am going to go insane.

• Like 1

I will wrongfully do time for a crime that either Scott commits, without complaint, in gratitude for this bizzare, amazing, random podcast.

• Like 4