🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Commentary Special

I haven't gotten to this episode yet - did they mention when they'll resume, or if they'll resume?

This is pretty much it until U2 actually release an album for them to talk about.

This is pretty much it until U2 actually release an album for them to talk about.

Thanks. I mean this in all seriousness: who cares about U2's new album!? The podcast is pure entertainment regardless of U2. It's more fun to hear them talk about Billy Joel...

Has there been a poll yet on how many fans of this podcast actually care about U2? I bet the numbers are low!

I seriously prefer it when they don't talk about U2,mor only peripherally. It makes it that much funnier when Scoot 1 reminds us thst this is the complete comprehensive compendium of all things U2.

I know I' masking dumb questions that will be answered when I hear the episode, but is the hiatus because they don't have time to keep doing the show (which would make sense), or because they think they're getting low on content (which would be crazy)?

I mean this in all seriousness: who cares about U2's new album!? The podcast is pure entertainment regardless of U2. It's more fun to hear them talk about Billy Joel...

I know I'mmasking dumb questions that will be answered when. I hear the episode, but is the hiatus because they don't have time to keep doing the show (which would make sense), or because they think they're getting low on content (which would be crazy)?

Both. Adam is going to film a movie out of LA, and they also said that they both felt it was time to end the show.

All good things come to an end.

Damn.

They need to quit their jobs and just do a full time What's Your Deductible, Bro? podcast.

• Like 2

On Doug Loves Movies last week, Doug got Scott to agree to do one episode for each track when the album comes out. I'm not holding my breath, but that would be amazing.

• Like 3

Cool! Except that means they'll actually be talking about U2 a lot every episode, which kind of ruins it!

Or it means they'll spend an hour and 55 minutes bro-ing out about whatever brilliant nonsense, and then 5 minutes talking about the song. Which, if that's the case, here's hoping for a 2-disc, 35-song album!

• Like 4

Hahahaha, I just started listening to the finale... live commentary on top of an audio podcast - why did it take so long for someone to come up with this idea?

I honestly believe these two AIs were generated using transcripts of this podcast:

P.S. U talkin' U2 to me? R.I.Possible?

• Like 1

This episode somehow manages to be even funnier on the second listen.

I'd take one of his high-pitched sniping "What?!"

I'd take one of Scott asking Scott why he's shouting, then Scott ask if he really was shouting, then Scott deliberately shouting.

1. The above poster is amazing.

2. Shoutouts to whomever elected to use NIN for the "burns" bumps

3. I think there should be an REM show called "REMmin' with Reg" and it's with Reggie Watts

a. "The Billy Kroel Joll Show", about Billy Joel, starring Nick Kroll.

b. some joke about Adam and the Ants

Here's another U Talkin' U2 To Me cartoon. Last time it was Spider-Man...this time the Scotts harass Bono for some T Shirts!

• Like 9

Here's another U Talkin' U2 To Me cartoon. Last time it was Spider-Man...this time the Scotts harass Bono for some T Shirts!

This needs way more attention... honestly hilarious. Even better than the first one!

• Like 1

I just saw that they dropped the album and freaked out. First I jumped to the Scott's Twitters (and considered harassing them), then here. Come on bros. Get on this shit noooooooooooooooooow.

• Like 3

U TALKIN' U2 TO ME?!

The signal is lit, now where are Scott & Scott?!

IT IS ON

ALBUM DROP