🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Commentary Special

It has been nearly 24 hours since my post and I have not even seen an official Twitter announcement regarding U2 from Scott or Scott. This is extremely disappointing. It's like they have lives or something.

It has been nearly 24 hours since my post and I have not even seen an official Twitter announcement regarding U2 from Scott or Scott. This is extremely disappointing. It's like they have lives or something.

It seems pretty obvious to me that it's being done on purpose, to build up excitement for the podcast when it drops out of nowhere. Adam even commented on the Apple Watch - it's definitely the two of them dicking around with us. :)

Listening to this episode was like looking into the mind of god and having the very fabric of reality revealed to me

aliens_zpse4872629.gif

poor emo philips

RIP Harris Wittels

I was listening to this episode again and he was talking about how the roof of the house is the least important part when I got the news. I was looking forward to farts and pro iv coming out any day now. I'm really going to miss ol hairdog.

• Like 7

I think one of the times I've laughed the hardest at anything was when Harris jumped in on the ep he wasn't supposed to be on and said "you guys are fucking old". This sucks

• Like 6

Listening to this again after a few years, tough to hear Harris but it's also nice to hear his voice again

• Like 1

I come back to this episode at least once a month. I think I can safely say it's my favorite episode of any podcast ever.

Love you Harris.

I did what (other) scott said and put squarespace in my butt. I may have broken squarespace...and my butt

Holy shit. This is the first time hearing this. I'm nearing the end (or do it seems) of all the sub-pods. I LOVE THESE GUYS