🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 79 — The Roc

Things aren’t looking so good for Dag, Houg, Lyra, and Winter after a giant roc snatches them up into the sky. The roc then takes them to its nest above a mountain. Will the gang become bird food? Tune in to find out!

thanks must turd! i had no idea.

no prob!

I'm really into giant mythological birds

• Like 4

This is getting a lot better, they needed to get out of the town area and Blaine is rounding into form and not digressing quite so much

• Like 1

Searched for the Pat Benatar video. No luck! Any finders?

notsureifserious.jpg

Is the Steve Vai one real? I did find a video of a girl putting out candles with her squirt, but I didn't see any connection to Steve Vai in it.

Loving Blaine's DMing, first off.

Could somebody please point out to them how magic missile actually works? 1 target+1/every odd Lvl through 9th.

Auto-Hit, 1D4+1 damage. That scene with Winter& Hug cross-blasting the entire row of skeletons was bizarre. You'd think that Blaine would point it out, seeing as he was *just* playing a Mage...

The bat video Brian mentioned. pretty horrifying if you dont like bats..

• Like 1

Is the Steve Vai one real? I did find a video of a girl putting out candles with her squirt, but I didn't see any connection to Steve Vai in it.

I'm not sure I am allowed to link nsfw but if you remove safe search and Google “Steve vai queef candles out" she should be top link. She basically queefs a candle out then queefs for 4 minutes while saying affectionate words.

And thanks nomad science for showing me the baseball thing.

Loving Blaine's DMing, first off.

Could somebody please point out to them how magic missile actually works? 1 target+1/every odd Lvl through 9th.

Auto-Hit, 1D4+1 damage. That scene with Winter& Hug cross-blasting the entire row of skeletons was bizarre. You'd think that Blaine would point it out, seeing as he was *just* playing a Mage...

Magic Missile thing has been pointed out over and over.

Pretty sure this episode they actually were not rolling "to-hit" for MM, but not sure how they ended up with 4 missiles each. Maybe the party is LV7?! haha

Also they record a few episodes at a time, and they don't check the forums as much as they did under Sark's reign. There's no use getting upset when they're probably not reading this. I'm sure somebody's tweeted to Brian or Blaine or Gerry or Ken or Sarah.

• Like 1

Also they record a few episodes at a time, and they don't check the forums as much as they did under Sark's reign. There's no use getting upset when they're probably not reading this. I'm sure somebody's tweeted to Brian or Blaine or Gerry or Ken or Sarah.

what he said ^

Love this podcast! The new storyline was slow to get going, but it's picking up steam. I personally really like the more fantastic elements; the 'plot Roc' picking them up, the surprising skeletons, the xylophone clues... Fun stuff! Blaine was my favorite guy to listen to in the previous adventure, and so I'm very stoked that he has the DM spot. Go for it Blaine!

Sign in to follow this