🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1419 - Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham

Turning back time with Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham.

Grab yourself a bearclaw and a Digiorno-cream cheese sandwich, this is going to be great!

I watch each episode of Playing House twice to atone for having missed most of BFF.

• Like 2

This just occurred to me: If comedy=tragedy+time, then by the transitive property time=comedy-tragedy therefore rotational terminal velocity= 2Ï€r/(comedy-tragedy)

• Like 1

I watched this last night. Came over to Earwolf to listen to it again.... and I forgot how scary Matt Belknap sounds when he does the little Earwolf tag at the end.

this was def a highlight of the season so far, im going to have to watch it now too. there was a lot of stuff that made me go "ugh i should have saved it to watch the video feed" but such a good ep is worth a second listen

• Like 4

An excellent episode.

St. Clair and Parham should have their own podcast, their interaction just never gets old.

Wanted to de-lurk and say that I have listened to this episode three times in a row already. With so many other great podcasts, usually only PFT gets that sort of love. *grins* I just adore so many things about the banter between all of them - I'll probably keep this one in constant rotation.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this