🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 184.5 — 6/13/14 TWO CHARTED 123

Get ready, it's The Edge of Two Charted, with your Summah man, Howard and your kuku, Questlap. This week Howard talks about his missing Summah suits, and the largest Summah Scavenger Hunt is called into action. Plus, Howard talks about recording a new Summah album, Kulap's first cover of the movie chart is premiered, and the game 'Beatles Advocate' is introduced.

100% with Howard on this song, good beat for the heat. It's got that like block party, hot sweaty summer feel; it's gonna access that passion in the bedroom. On board for this one, maybe not a good starter song but like, third on the playlist it could really step the mood up.

Fuck man, this was a tooch for the ages. Ku movie theme and almost an hour and a half of Howard in top form. The Summah Gods have smiled on us this day.

• Like 5

So many great moments here - "government pants", "leftover D", "Nintendo should be ashamed!", and countless others.

Glad to hear that the new album will be out soon. I'm not sure why they acted like Howard "revealing" the title was a big deal, as he's said it several times already.

• Like 3

Howard and Kulap's chemistry is so great. I look forward to this show more than any other podcast. Please don't stop!

• Like 2

I wish I had a friend like Kulap who would entertain all my crazy theories. Love, love, love the Kulap movie theme cover!! And the sliver of insight into the Brody-Howard friendship at the end. This was a great, great episode.

• Like 2

So what's with the talks with the Nerdist empire?

Ugh I'm so saddened that the VPN days are over :( I always had a great time in the chats for those programs on Thursday nights. Lotta good people in those chats. I will just have to say it was fun while it lasted, and hope there can be another video venture soon.

On another topic, I loved hearing Howard's thoughts on Mario Kart. I don't like any track you can fall off of. Whenever I tried to play Mario Kart in college it was uniformly a disaster because of all the fallings-off.

• Like 1

I miss VPN too. I'll always push for a return to video, but we have to find a way for it to make sense first.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this