🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jeffullrich

Announcing Earwolf's New CEO

Jeff, thank you for all that you have done. Seriously. Earwolf is my favorite company. I have gotten countless hours of enjoyment out of many of the Earwolf programs. Also I have never met you, but I have asked many questions on this forum that you have answered for me and were always nice and gave some good info so I thank you for that

Good luck on whatever you do next

Jonah

• Like 3

Also will the Scott episode of the Wolf Den be the last episode of The Wolf Den or will you continue with it?

I don't know if it will be the last episode or not, but I won't be continuing it much longer. Maybe someone else will pick it up.

Thanks for the mamories, ya boob.

Come on MBP, my parents are probably gonna read this. Let's keep it clean.

• Like 2

Thanks Jeff. Does this mean you will finally be reclaiming your garage from all the merch?

P.S. I hope Adam will be as open and thoughtful as you have been. You and Scott make it easy to support Earwolf.

• Like 1

Thanks Jeff. Does this mean you will finally be reclaiming your garage from all the merch?

P.S. I hope Adam will be as open and thoughtful as you have been. You and Scott make it easy to support Earwolf.

Thanks so much Bruce. I just moved Friday...and I can tell you, we moved the merch with us! So I'm not really sure when that will end.

Adam is great and Scott isn't going anywhere. We are in good hands.

• Like 1

Awesome. It's about time I get a fresh Earwolf hoodie because mine is ragged. You may be hearing from me soon! Good luck with getting your personal life back though, I hope you don't get too stir crazy.

• Like 1

Jeff,

This is sad news to read, but not at all surprising. The sheer quantity of time and energy you've fed into Earwolf during the past four years has always been apparent, whether this involved honest dialog with your audience, or reaching out to consult with people one-on-one (myself included) about the company's direction, or running yourself so ragged that your heart and/or prostate threatened to give out.

You've shepherded Earwolf through so many periods of growth and, each time, it's emerged stronger than before. I have no doubt you're leaving the company in good hands.

I'm not an Earwolf employee, but you've been one of the best bosses I've worked for. Thank you, and best of luck on whatever comes next. So long as it's not Pepsi Next.

And I'd like to thank my wife, Darlene.

My wife.

• Like 5

Jeff, you've been good. Possibly even great. People named Jeff are destined for greatness, so you'll probably have a huge amount of success in everything you do. Best wishes, homie. Bye!

• Like 1

Jeff,

This is sad news to read, but not at all surprising. The sheer quantity of time and energy you've fed into Earwolf during the past four years has always been apparent, whether this involved honest dialog with your audience, or reaching out to consult with people one-on-one (myself included) about the company's direction, or running yourself so ragged that your heart and/or prostate threatened to give out.

You've shepherded Earwolf through so many periods of growth and, each time, it's emerged stronger than before. I have no doubt you're leaving the company in good hands.

I'm not an Earwolf employee, but you've been one of the best bosses I've worked for. Thank you, and best of luck on whatever comes next. So long as it's not Pepsi Next.

My wife.

Thank you Dan, this really means a lot. I can't thank you enough for all you have done, even though you aren't an employee :)

Come visit the studios sometime, I'll come out of retirement for that day.

My wife to you too.

Congrats on your success Jeff. Enjoy the down time with your family. And thank you for Earwolf and the laughs and happiness it brings all of us.

• Like 1

Jeff, thanks so much for everything you've done for Earwolf, not only for starting the site (which has become a bigger part of my life than I could have ever imagined back when I found out about a new podcast by the guys from Cheap Seats and a new site) and making sure the trains run on time, but for always being here to communicate with us. Good luck with whatever you end up doing, and until then, I hope you've found what you're looking for!

• Like 1

You are one of the best men in the world and most underappreciated in this medium. Thank you for everything and I can't wait to see what you do in the future.

• Like 1

a bigger part of my life than I could have ever imagined back when I found out about a new podcast by the guys from Cheap Seats

Truer words have never been spoken...how could you have known?

You are one of the best men in the world and most underappreciated in this medium. Thank you for everything and I can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Thank you so much Luke! One day, we will meet!

It's going to be weird not hearing your name at the end tag. Best wishes to you and your future!

• Like 1

Jeff Ullrich: A CEO whom people actually know, love and will miss. That is how great Earwolf is.

• Like 7

I wouldn't be there I'm at (in a lot of ways) if it wasn't for your compassion, Jeff. I'm glad you're still in my life even out of a professional sense. We've been lucky to have you!

-Caroline

• Like 1

Best of luck to you Jeff! Thank you for everything you've done. I love Earwolf and it wouldn't be the amazing organization it is without you.

• Like 1

JEFF! You will be missed. But we'll always have that awkward convo that time I called into Earhump when you were the guest.

I'd wish you luck, but I know you'll do great with whatever you end up doing.

-Alek

• Like 1

Thanks for the hand you've had in providing endless hours of free, wonderful entertainment to the masses (aka a bunch of nerds). Earwolf has become a really important part of my life in the past few years, and your contributions have not gone unnoticed. Thanks for everything you do, and I hope that Adam is settling in well! Enjoy having time to relax, you've earned the hell out if it.

• Like 2

Thanks for everything Jeff. Earwolf is truly a a fantastic network and has pushed podcasting right the center of 21st century pop culture. Best of luck with whatever you do next.

Although I must say I'm dissapointed that Hayes & Sean haven't been promoted to co-CEO considering their vast Hollywood experience as writers/actors/producers.

• Like 2