🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

here mr hayz i made u an av, that way you dont have to figure it out

78iucyu.jpg

What have you done greggy now that's all I can think about

• Like 1

Been thinkin about doing a picture. Would you guys like that? Anyone wanna help tell me how?

• Like 10

mr sean, i am feeling helpful, here is an av i made for you too

78iucyu.jpg

• Like 7

how do i do a picture

If you link it to your FB account it'll automatically pull your FB pro pic. BUT since your pic isn't a pic anyway that won't work.

Hey we both know the same person who went to Harvard (I'm not FB friends with her though).

one of my cat swhen he was very young (he turned two recently(

tDSD7DLl.jpg

oh my b here you go

V8ZHbz5.jpg

• Like 10

one of my cat swhen he was very young (he turned two recently(

tDSD7DLl.jpg

Awee he's adorable!! What's his name?? As well nice comforter I can tell it's of the highest quality.

Hayes, hi, Valerie here. You don't like your cat now that he's old as shit? I wish you the best, but I will no longer be following your life via this podcast.

• Like 7

If you link it to your FB account it'll automatically pull your FB pro pic. BUT since your pic isn't a pic anyway that won't work.

Hey we both know the same person who went to Harvard (I'm not FB friends with her though).

wo hayes. nice fb profile pic. never noticed that before. the person that drew that must be pretty ill at arts and crafts - what do you guys think??

edit: and handsome

• Like 3

Sean and Hayes liked us for a minute and I messed it all up. I'm sorry, guys.

• Like 7

Been thinkin about doing a picture. Would you guys like that? Anyone wanna help tell me how?

HlMX2Qs.png

• Like 12

Only true fans will get that reference. Go away noobies.

Tim Treese, I remember when you were the new guy. And now you're the newbie enforcer?

...actually, sounds about right.

Newbies, listen to all of the Reality SHOW show episodes and then you will be accepted with open arms.

Andy, Vibes?

PS - Love you all

• Like 6

Tim Treese, I remember when you were the new guy. And now you're the newbie enforcer?

Newbies, listen to all of the Reality SHOW show episodes and then you will be accepted with open arms.

Andy, Vibes?

PS - Love you all

Hazie Bone liked my first post, which means I gained +5 noobie immunity, which, combined with my +3 show donations, exempts me entirely from that kind of thing.

• Like 3

PPS - The Challenge is on tonight. So yeah. Watch that.

Hayes, hi, Valerie here. You don't like your cat now that he's old as shit? I wish you the best, but I will no longer be following your life via this podcast.

never trust anycat over 4

• Like 3

Andy, Vibes?

PS - Love you all

I'm almost completely through all the episodes of the reality SHOW show. Andy? Vibes?

• Like 2

Well, now we know why Freja has been less active on the forums.

Enjoy your Hamburger Sandwich Fray-Jay!

• Like 4

What's with all these posters and their cats? Hayes has a cat, Freja has a cat, VB has a cat, I think Sean has a cat?

It's like, "you don't need a cat to post here, but it helps!"

(P.S. Mr Anchorman I'm willing to discuss licensing that phrase for possible merch opportunities)

• Like 6

I think cool cats are OK to post here, you'd need to confirm with an admin probably.

I personally identify as more of a hepcat.

Edit: 100th post, pop the champagne.

• Like 3

Well, now we know why Freja has been less active on the forums.

Enjoy your Hamburger Sandwich Fray-Jay!

I literally started clapping after reading this. Nice one, Treese.

Edit: To clarify, Freja's new boyfriend's last name is Burger. That's what makes this so funny. Thank-you for your time.

• Like 5

That guy does have a great name, especially the first one

Andrew, figured I'd see you back about now, being as England flopped in the world cup. Reminds me of another time when the almighty USA had to step in to defeat Germany for you guys... but no worries take tea and crumpets or whatever and my condolences for the loss of your national pride

• Like 1

I think she just got a boyfran cause I'm always talkin bout hot mamas and she got jelly. Guys.... Wouldn't it be so completely rando if he was vegan? Ha!

• Like 4