🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

For anyone feeling underappreciated, I have it on good authority that each time someone posts, Sean and Hayes will lean in and give a kiss to the person's avatar on their computer screen

Makes me feel good that the boys are kissing my ugly mug bwuahahaha

• Like 9

Twisted. You just basically invited a Joseph Rogan pounding.

Who? Oh, not Sean and Hayes? Yeah. Never heard of him.

• Like 2

Who? Oh, not Sean and Hayes? Yeah. Never heard of him.

Yer mental, mate. Yer off your 'ead.

• Like 3

i'm very happy about the new guys as well -- but i'm starting to worry about the ratio here.

we can only take about 19 more male posters before we need to add another female.

ps. once you reach 20 posts you are eligible for facebook friendship.

• Like 10

Guys I've been hovering around on the forum for the last 2 hrs waiting for the newbies' animal pics. Not saying that to be adorable or quirky or w/e, like, I've legit been hitting "refresh" a hundred times, waiting.....waiting....waiting. First off, WTF am I doing with my life. Second, my cat has been laying in my lap for this entire span of time. If he knew I was wasting all this time trying to see pics of cats OTHER THAN HIM he'd be rill mad. When he gets mad, which is most of the time, he scratches me. Alright I'll shut up now. I dunno if the newbies know this, but I basically only talk about cats, the gym, Sweden, and how much I like Valerie Bryant on this forum. Had to pipe in when y'all were mentioning cats. HAPPY YOU ARE HERE! BYE :)

• Like 12

Guys I've been hovering around on the forum for the last 2 hrs waiting for the newbies' animal pics. Not saying that to be adorable or quirky or w/e, like, I've legit been hitting "refresh" a hundred times, waiting.....waiting....waiting. First off, WTF am I doing with my life. Second, my cat has been laying in my lap for this entire span of time. If he knew I was wasting all this time trying to see pics of cats OTHER THAN HIM he'd be rill mad. When he gets mad, which is most of the time, he scratches me. Alright I'll shut up now. I dunno if the newbies know this, but I basically only talk about cats, the gym, Sweden, and how much I like Valerie Bryant on this forum. Had to pipe in when y'all were mentioning cats. HAPPY YOU ARE HERE! BYE :)

Hey Freja, sorry to dissapoint, but I have no pets in the conventional sense. Here are my "pets" though, please be kind to them:

• Like 9

Ummm Spenny? After watching your vid I can say I'm ready to be the person who clicks "like" on all your future posts. All fangirly and shit. You might even replace greggy in the hierarchy of my poster "likes". THAT'S BIG since most of you know I have a threat-level obsession w/greggy, but like in a super chill, non-scary way. It's fine! Haha! Yup! Over and out! LOL! Later!

• Like 12

like supplies running perilously low, greggy does something he never thought he would: "all right Tailchaser, Mudfur, Brambleclaw, Bramblethorn, Dapplepelt, Spottooth, Furear, Shadowbringer, Gingeravenger, Strawberryslayer, Whitestorm, Whitetail, Whitewing, Whitekit, Whitepaw, Whitestar, Secretflame, Tallclaw, Rubyclaw, Sugarmoon, Maplepond, Brackenlight, Frostfall, Leopardflame, Russetyowl, Spiderwind, Flameclaw, Moonstripe, Creamyfog, Hopemoth, Embershine, Cherryspirit, and Rosescar, its time to pose for daddy, if its cat pictures they 'like' then that is what i will give them"

• Like 10

That's an awfully generous way to describe what takes place on this forum. Too generous and far too respectful.

---------------------------------------

PS - Do we have an unlimited amount of likes now?

Must have been when you were serving over seas. Greggy got all up in gables face and was like, "bro I respect you but I also want to like you so hook it up." Gabe obliged so now we can drop mad likes on the regs. Ill post some pics of my dog later. Maybe even an early shot from a tumblr that I want to start called rose hates your flat bill. The truth is she hates all hats but I especially love how sad she looks with a flat bill on. I am very clever that way. Alright back to work have fun hazing in the newb doggies

• Like 6

People's "like"-threshold's have a really wide range here. Is there any official guidance on what should be liked?

I'm really uncomfortable not being told what to like, because left to my own devices I end up liking Garden State and The Eagles and stuff and then people have to tell me that I shouldn't like those things because they're lame.

• Like 8

The Eagles

Reminds me of a bit from my act. "Anyone here like the eagles? Eh? Don Henley's like a million years old now. I guess the time is coming when they'll go by The Bald Eagles." I mime playing drums and start to sing. "♫ You've got your hair combed over and your sunglasses oooon ♫".

Doesn't really work in text format, I'll try see if a fan has put it on youtube.

• Like 8

you can safely Like my folks' extremely handsome cat Mufasa

• Like 3

The forums were late bloomers this week. Well done. I especially like the part about the catty cat and the turtles being rivals. That 'caused bubbles in my nesquik.

can we post pictures of our dad next week??

2jbte7m.jpg

• Like 10

Dont need a photo. My dad looks like jerry garcia, man. Well all know what that guy looks like right

P.s. I especially like your hair band in that pic sho sho

• Like 4

People's "like"-threshold's have a really wide range here. Is there any official guidance on what should be liked?

I'm really uncomfortable not being told what to like, because left to my own devices I end up liking Garden State and The Eagles and stuff and then people have to tell me that I shouldn't like those things because they're lame.

YESSSSSS! FUCK THE EAGLES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-vwPuiILBc

On a side note though, the eagles suck minus bernie leadon who sang and played lead for the flying burrito brothers..

I thought for a second that dadpic was a guy from The Eagles

you got a cool ass dad VB I wish mine knew how to rock

• Like 6

that pic alone could successfully sire and raise several children to healthy adults. I've never seen such raw dad power captured like that

• Like 9

VB Can I meet your dad? Let me know when he's doing a concert and I'll "come" out for it.

EDIT: also I have a real request. This is serious. A friend of mine (David Galehouse you can look him up on FB) is making an OK Cupid profile and he wants to make a video of people saying he's a good guy. He's having a bunch of his friends do it (including me) but he doesn't have any female friends. Looking for females on here to record a short video just saying that he's like a good guy or something. Thanks!

EDIT2: I should clarify: He's not really a good guy, so you don't need to worry about that or believe it. You just need to SAY it. TX!

--sent from my jPhone

• Like 1

EDIT: also I have a real request. This is serious. A friend of mine (David Galehouse you can look him up on FB) is making an OK Cupid profile and he wants to make a video of people saying he's a good guy. He's having a bunch of his friends do it (including me) but he doesn't have any female friends. Looking for females on here to record a short video just saying that he's like a good guy or something. Thanks!

XbEznL1.png

"Dave's a really great guy..... if you like guys that wreck their lungs with the vice known only as smoking. 1 in 5 teenagers under the age of 17 start smo..." - Me recording a video and getting weirdly anti-smoking right off the bat. I don't come back around to talk about David Galehouse at all.

• Like 1

My dog is dead. My dad is dead. Please stop speaking on pets and dads, guys... If best friends come up, oh boy, I'm gonna have to leave the forum. yea, I've struggled, but at least I don't compare it to famine(tim). Basically, I think we're getting too personal and I'm more of a fan of getting persona-l.

Here are a lists of questions to get us back on track:

How's Jordy?

How bout that bitch Jennifer Anniston?

What's the most rando thing you can think of involving smartphones?

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?(might be too personal)

Anyone got any good tips on getting famous?(now w're cookin')

EDIT: btw new guys, im the depressing one (im trying something new)

• Like 2