🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

My dog is dead. My dad is dead. Please stop speaking on pets and dads, guys... If best friends come up, oh boy, I'm gonna have to leave the forum. yea, I've struggled, but at least I don't compare it to famine(tim). Basically, I think we're getting too personal and I'm more of a fan of getting persona-l.

Here are a lists of questions to get us back on track:

How's Jordy?

How bout that bitch Jennifer Anniston?

What's the most rando thing you can think of involving smartphones?

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?(might be too personal)

Anyone got any good tips on getting famous?(now w're cookin')

If you don't know how to get famous yet then you haven't been listening to Hollywood Handbook. I'm guessing you didn't even have a pen when they told the scoop troop to jot stuff down.

• Like 1

If you don't know how to get famous yet then you haven't been listening to Hollywood Handbook. I'm guessing you didn't even have a pen when they told the scoop troop to jot stuff down.

Um, Spenny, or should I say Penny, for your thoughts, cause ya got none!? Lemme tell u something. I have never failed to dip my quill during scoop troop moments, I have all the info in a composition book(duh) It's basically the bible of Fame and Fortune. I just wanted to know if you guys had any insider tricks+tips+flips, but I see this dog done barked up the wrong tree.

• Like 1

hes doing a silly voice there agata, and he made men from red wax

• Like 8

VB Can I meet your dad? Let me know when he's doing a concert and I'll "come" out for it.

EDIT: also I have a real request. This is serious. A friend of mine (David Galehouse you can look him up on FB) is making an OK Cupid profile and he wants to make a video of people saying he's a good guy. He's having a bunch of his friends do it (including me) but he doesn't have any female friends. Looking for females on here to record a short video just saying that he's like a good guy or something. Thanks!

EDIT2: I should clarify: He's not really a good guy, so you don't need to worry about that or believe it. You just need to SAY it. TX!

--sent from my jPhone

• Like 2

Hey Tim, thanks. Hey everyone else, David Galehouse here. So first all I'm not a smoker (that was just for a modeling shoot, yes I do those kinds of things *rolls eyes*), but I DO want to be represented as one. Second of all I don't actually listen to any podcasts, but I DO swear by Tim's Vlog. That's what keeps me going on a daily basis, along with some glucosamine because I have bad knees (OKCupid requires six things I can't do without, I'm working on the other four, maybe earth, water, fire, and air? Hah!]). I'm a big Facebook friend of Tim (he's actually one of my five 'Close Friends') so of course I know all about everyone here on the forum.

Now. I'll tell you what I want what I really really want. I'm in the planning stages of making an OKCupid profile AND my birthday is coming up (July 7th; I'm a cancer and it's fun to think about). So I'm gonna be asking people for 'testimonial' style videos as a birthday gift. At least Will/Tyler/Tyler/Tim. We might get some other guys in there, Nic/Mitch/Ian/Bagel/Paul/Sam are possibilities, I'm sure there are more. Maybe some girlfriends or some sisters of the guys, but yeah, we need more girls. I think they'd add a lot of credibility to the whole thing. So any girls on this website should help me because you'd be helping Tim and I'm sure you can get a shoutout on Tim's Vlog, and as we all know Tim is a rich and VERY eligible bachelor and also a skilled musician (it's the popcorrrrn gall-er-y). Just make something up about me and get it to me or Tim somehow. It can be funny or mean or goofy or whatever! Say you're making a David Galehouse testimonial and don't mention OKCupid because I might need to use it elsewhere, thanks. All of the guys should help out too, or anyone in between (gender IS a spectrum! I keep saying this!).

Oh, and before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm only looking for PLATONIC relationships. I know that's hard for people to understand sometimes but I'm not trying to LAY PIPE, I'm trying to LAY THE FOUNDATION for close friendships (I'm a Mech E, don't ask).

tl; dr seems legit tho I like the cut of your jib

• Like 1

ShowShowBro, your dad looks like a serial killer (in a good way).

• Like 3

tl; dr seems legit tho I like the cut of your jib

Long cat is long! (This is a UNIX joke, Tim will definitely get it!)

• Like 2

I should claim I never asked Dave to come on these forums, but now that he's here, I think he'll inject a funny new sense of humor into these hallowed halls.

• Like 3

David, you're new here, but Valerie Bryant is the Queen of the forums (sorry Agata). She's been here since way back and makes mostly the best posts. You ALWAYS "like" her posts. It's a sign of respect.

Also she made the only user-made song that's better than my P-corn Gallery Theme.

Also, just watched like for (four?) more of Spenny Benny's videos and I can confirm with Freja that he should definitely replace greggy (no offence).

also drunk so don't judge if typos, or if post is dumb in general.

i have no doubt this new guy is dunking on me, but it is possible for both of us to exist

• Like 6