🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 295 — I Turned It On For The Dog Penis

The impresarios behind the hit web-series “Next Time on Lonny,” Alex Anfanger & Dan Schimpf are here along with today’s co-host Traci Rearden on a bonus Comedy Bing Bong! We’ll hear about the new season of Next Time on Lonny, the process behind Alex & Dan’s choose your own adventure episode, the first time they met at NYU many years ago, and catch up with Traci’s life & dreams. Plus, everyone checks out an insane dog video during a game of Riddle Me This! Check out “Next Time on Lonny” over at http://www.maker.tv/show/nexttimeonlonny.

• Like 1

20 minutes in and I feel like I'm at McDonald's because I'm lovin' it. Had to stop to check out Next Time on Lonny. It's really funny! Thanks for turning me on to yet another great thing, CBB!

• Like 1

Sweet! Next Time on Lonny is so funny! I'm happy to see CBB introducing it to the listeners! The second season is so bonkers. So many comedians getting in there and mixing it up; Lonnie's star is definitely rising.

I'm about to listen, so in case they don't mention it, Alex Anfanger (Lonnie) has some face time as one of Adam Scott's cronies The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

I got backlogged on podcasts, and I saved CBB! from Monday for today thinking, "Surely there won't be a bonus episode for a third week in a row." What a foolish life I lead sometimes. Just an embarrassment of riches coming from Earwolf HQ.

• Like 1

Is it bad that everytime I hear her I become more attracted to Tracey? I don't understand whats happening

• Like 7

Gino, Wompler, and now Rearden right in a row. I hope this is an instance of Chekov's CBB Side Characters, with it all culminating in Wompler's Birthday very soon.

• Like 2

This was fantastic. The game was especially great. I hope "Marilu Henner Disease" becomes a recurring reference.

Gotta see that vid btw.

Technicality no down boo over, I am happy that Traci is back! And can't wait for her and Marissa to one day Womp it up.

Anyone else disappointed that there's no pic of the dog penis here?

I'm no perv. I don't normally want to see dogs's penises!

Where is the attachment to this podcast?

• Like 2

Gino, Wompler, and now Rearden right in a row. I hope this is an instance of Chekov's CBB Side Characters, with it all culminating in Wompler's Birthday very soon.

Seriously, these guests lately have been on point. We're not worthy.

This may not be a popular opinion, but please Mr. Auxerman, stop these b-b-b-bonus episodes on Thursdays. It is only increasing my b-b-b-bonus onus I owe you. An onus I fear I shall never repay.

P.S. Thank you for introducing me to Thrilling Hour Adventure and Next Time On Lonny.

TURNED ON FOR WHAT? A dog's penis.

I'm sure this was recorded too recently for this to be anything but a coincidence, but in the last episode thread, I lamented Scott missing an opportunity for "It's been" or "It's been a while", and in this episode, he did both back-to-back.

I just checked and last year's episode wasn't until August 12, so probably not too soon, unfortunately.

This was fantastic. The game was especially great. I hope "Marilu Henner Disease" becomes a recurring reference.

This is already a recurring reference. Scott has mentioned it at least five times in the past, and I enjoy it every time.

Jeff has been gone for Earwolf for less than a week and already anarchy is happening. Way to go Cody.

• Like 3

I just googled 'Marilu Henner disease', and by golly, I got results! Then I googled 'Marilu Henner disease dog penis' and things took a turn for the worse.

• Like 1

Traci retweeted my ear photo and then Jessica Wompler got involved. I feel like I am really starting to make it in this world.

Honestly, too much Tracy recently (IMO of course) I love Lauren Lapkus and I think she is absolutely hilarious but her character isn't doing much and is appearing too often. The same thing happened to cake boss and he ended up taking a "Cakebaticle"

More Geno is always welcome though, that dude is hilArious.

As for "next time on Lonny" I went and watched a bunch of episodes and I have to say this shit is so funny. Thanks Scott for bringing this webseries to light!

Jesus christ, everybody go watch Next Time on Lonny right this instant. Really fucking funny.

• Like 2

I was listening to this episode in the background whilst doing other stuff and after reentering the room I heard something regarding a massive doggy-dick? Rewinding, and re-listening, will report back.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK, MAN

I have to echo the calls for less Traci. Oh wait. What's the opposite of that? MORE TRACI! How in the world does Lauren keep that lysp going?

• Like 1

I have to echo the calls for less Traci. Oh wait. What's the opposite of that? MORE TRACI! How in the world does Lauren keep that lysp going?

I agree.

I guess it was time for the Lauren Lapkus backlash - James Adomian, Tim Heidecker, Tom Lennon and Jessica St Clair got similar complaints when they were appearing more regularly.

All I know is that Traci is right there with JW Stillwater and Don Dimello as my favorite CBB characters.

• Like 5

Come on guys, the silhouette pillow business should have been called "Pilhouette"!!! (but it can't be now, since it is trademarked by me just now, called it.).

• Like 1