🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 296 — Taking the Bladder Out

Episode 59, Free Subarus for Moms

http://www.earwolf.c...barus-for-moms/

August Lindt's first appearance on the show, in which he tells Scott all about his travel adventures and suicide plans. Or are you saying Scott made a mistake because his plans didn't involve a heavy coat?

Also has Todd Glass and Paul F. Tompkins. Great episode--you should definitely hear it if you haven't yet.

I can't speak for Aaron Freaking Singer but I think he's well aware of that episode

Scott mixed up August Lindt's suicidal ambitions with Danny Mahoney's appearance way back in episode 14 were he say's he's going to kill himself by wearing a heavy coat (I wish I know more about that coat!) and walking into the ocean.

I think that's what he was joking about

Ahh, the fact checkers - checkin in!

Hey speaking of Showalter, whatever happened with that cat podcast?

http://www.earwolf.c...how/cat-matters

I was so excited about this show, but it never happened. I hope it actually happens some day, even as just one or two episodes under Earwolf Presents.

I can't speak for Aaron Freaking Singer but I think he's well aware of that episode

Scott mixed up August Lindt's suicidal ambitions with Danny Mahoney's appearance way back in episode 14 were he say's he's going to kill himself by wearing a heavy coat (I wish I know more about that coat!) and walking into the ocean.

I think that's what he was joking about

Actually I figured that was probably the case, but too lazy to check. I decided it was better to post this even knowing I was probably wrong. The way I see it, just reminding people of the greatness of Free Subarus for Moms is doing everyone a public service.

Actually I figured that was probably the case, but too lazy to check. I decided it was better to post this even knowing I was probably wrong. The way I see it, just reminding people of the greatness of Free Subarus for Moms is doing everyone a public service.

very true

Neil and Wain were great as usual but the show feels like it's been more stripped down the last few weeks, I feel like I haven't heard would you rather or any of the other games in forever. I miss them!

• Like 1

Neil and Wain were great as usual but the show feels like it's been more stripped down the last few weeks, I feel like I haven't heard would you rather or any of the other games in forever. I miss them!

We are about do for a farts and pro 4 (if they decide to do it again, I thought FnP3 was great) as well as the dramatic conclusion to whether or not scott and jason are actually dead. Fear not fellow listener, greatness is coming!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this