🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 38 — Matt Gourley, Our Close Friend

Okay, I wish I had a better way of presenting this but all I can do is upload and link it.

HOMEGROWN TOMATOES EP. 3

Starring:

Sean, Hayes, Agata, Tim, Greggy, Jeffrey Parties, Toby Keith Sweat, and many more.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/l6vljr

WARNING: SPELLING ERRORS

If you are not in this Ep please forgive me. I wasn't thinking.

EDIT: if I never write on the forums again it's because either nobody liked this or because I got hit by a bus

Very funny. I'm kind of addicted to attention, so I don't even care how I was portrayed (and I def don't have a problem showing my nips on camera if it means I get this role).

• Like 4

Here's a freebie for anyone looking for forum superstardom and an avalanche of "likes":

Make a Homegrown Tomatoes episode that starts with a standard comedy premise such as "ahh Aukerman the big boss man is coming for a health inspection and this place is a pigsty!!!" And then have it slowly morph into a sexy fanfiction where everyone fucks.

• Like 9

Tim! Your dad is wicked cool. Do you still say "wicked" now that you're all west coasty and living in CA? Did you abandon your New England "charm"? j/w cuz I'm going thru a bit of an existential crisis where I've now been living in America long enough for ppl to make fun of me for saying New England-y shit and I'm all "I'M NOT EVEN FROM HERE" but then I stop mid-sentence to reflect on whether or not I AM from here? I dunno... it's a weird time, Tim! :) I'm glad BoB explained the tshirt sitch b/c it makes your dad seem even COOLER. My dad made me pick tomatoes for like 12 hrs a day when I was little so I'm not gonna post his pics all proud-daughter or w/e, I don't care if you guys beg, I'm just not gonna do it!

• Like 8

Holy shit, really Freja? Then post his pic so we can tear him down with hurtful words about his looks!

• Like 3

You might have to upload the pic onto a different site like http://imgur.com/ and then post it here but maybe some computer whiz on the forums has an easier way to do it

Just wanna point out to those of you who might read this later, for the last 20 mins or so Sean has changed his avatar pic at least 4 times by my count. They're def getting better as he goes along, IMO

• Like 6

Just wanna point out to those of you who might read this later, for the last 20 mins or so Sean has changed his avatar pic at least 4 times by my count. They're def getting better as he goes along, IMO

Haha I saw that too. It happened at least 10 times from what I saw. Every time I refreshed there was a different pic

Tim! Your dad is wicked cool. Do you still say "wicked" now that you're all west coasty and living in CA? Did you abandon your New England "charm"? j/w cuz I'm going thru a bit of an existential crisis where I've now been living in America long enough for ppl to make fun of me for saying New England-y shit and I'm all "I'M NOT EVEN FROM HERE" but then I stop mid-sentence to reflect on whether or not I AM from here? I dunno... it's a weird time, Tim! :) I'm glad BoB explained the tshirt sitch b/c it makes your dad seem even COOLER. My dad made me pick tomatoes for like 12 hrs a day when I was little so I'm not gonna post his pics all proud-daughter or w/e, I don't care if you guys beg, I'm just not gonna do it!

Hey Fray-J. I definintely consider myself a Bostonian more than anythign else, but my timeline is approx:

1990: Born in Philly

1992: Move to ATL

1999: Move to Boston

2013: Move to Silicon Valley

So Boston is still my #1 by time spent (and Maine, too, for many summers), and my most formative years (middle school/high school/college) were spent there (though my college was actually in upstate NY). I actually never picked up any accent (and kinda funnily I can't even imitate a Boston accent... it's weird), and I never picked up "wicked". But there are lots I still use. "Dunkin' Donuts" is both the best donut/coffee shop and is only appropriately called "Dunkies". Cumberland Farms is "Cumbies". I'm a way more aggressive driver than these California p*ssi** (but respectful too). Oh and Boston sports are by far better than any other. Just check out Terminal C in Logan where they have all the championship banners. There are so many. It actually makes me almost cry with pride to see them all lined up like that. And Tom Brady is the GoaT no questions.

In case anyone was wondering, the NorCal equivalent of NE's "Wicked" is "Hella". Everyone says it and over-uses it, and treats it like an adverb even though it isn't, and if you use either word outside of their home area you sound r*t*rd*d.

Basically, I like Boston better than SF. Also, all of the west-coast cities (well, just SF and LA and SD... I don't even consider anything north of CA to be a city #shotsfired #chansontakethat #seattleisajoke #GoogleBetterThanMicrosoft #sorrynotsorry) are FILTHY and there are SO MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE and PUBLIC TRANSIT SUCKS EVEN MORE THAN BOSTON AND NY.

Sorry just ranting about California. There are good parts too. But G.D., LA and SF kinda suck (except for the world-class entertainment in LA).

I was going to be in Maine for a week this summer, but I'm not going back to Boston (which reminds me the Dropkick Murphys are awesome too) at all until probably Thanksgiving, so I can't meet your cats or your hamburger sandwich.

• Like 2

Anybody got popcorn gallery questions for Seth Green for tonight's recording?

• Like 3

Seth: How far will you fall? You were a movies star (Austin Powers), then you made TV shows but were not even really a TV star (Robot Chicken), and then you were a bit player in a Video Game (Mass Effect). What's the next step? Are you going to ghostwrite smut novels or something?

• Like 3

I fear my employment at Earwolf is coming to an end, and even the sway my cousin Sean has won't be able to save me.

If that's true, and I never see you guys again, let me leave you with these words of wisdom:

What is a microphone, and how do they work?

Love,

Sam

• Like 14

Very funny. I'm kind of addicted to attention, so I don't even care how I was portrayed (and I def don't have a problem showing my nips on camera if it means I get this role).

thanks for being the only one to comment on it.

everyone else is ungrateful slices of ass cheese. I mean, a guy pours his soul onto paper/screen/keyboard for 15 minutes and this is the return? I'm in the wrong business... Luckily I got paid by Ulrich before he left. You know my motto, M.O.F. (MONEY OVER FAMILY.)

#MmmbopOut

• Like 3

Hi Sam, a microphone is anything that turns sound into electricity. This could be the devices you might have seen around the studios that people talk into, this turns their human language (sound) into computer language (electricity). Or, a wind turbine turning the noise of the wind ("wwwhhhshsshhhshshshhhssshhhhshh") into electricity is also technically a microphone. So are those Clapper switches.

The opposite of a microphone is a speaker (the technical term is "macrophone"). This is anything that converts electricity into sound, like a pair of headphones. Even a person screaming due to electrocution falls under the legal definition of a speaker.

• Like 7

#MmmbopOut

Would anyone be interested in hearing my Crash Test Dummies/Hanson mash-up album "Mmm Mmm Mmm Bop"?

• Like 2

Would anyone be interested in hearing my Crash Test Dummies/Hanson mash-up album "Mmm Mmm Mmm Bop"?

Def man. Let me just hang myself real quick first.

• Like 3

thanks for being the only one to comment on it.

everyone else is ungrateful slices of ass cheese. I mean, a guy pours his soul onto paper/screen/keyboard for 15 minutes and this is the return? I'm in the wrong business... Luckily I got paid by Ulrich before he left. You know my motto, M.O.F. (MONEY OVER FAMILY.)

#MmmbopOut

Ay, listen. I ain't trynna hear that rite now. I clicked "like" on it. Because I liked it. You know who else clicked "like"? HAYES. SO I DON'T WANT HEAR NOTHIN MORE OUT OF YOUR GREEDY MOUTH. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS WANTING MORE HUH YEAH OK WE'RE DONE

(... i'm pulling an all-nighter tonight for MY LAST EXAM EVAH of this scary ass program that has been running my gah damn life for the last year so TENSIONS ARE HIGH IN MAINE RITE NOW and I CAN'T BE HAVING MBOP STARTIN SHIT RITE NOW I JUST CAN'T)

• Like 9

You play too much

You play too much

mbop, i commented "lol" on it because it was so good i didnt have any notes on it, no one has discussed yours but on the other hand you didnt get all the punch-up offers i did so consider that

• Like 3

Ay, listen. I ain't trynna hear that rite now. I clicked "like" on it. Because I liked it. You know who else clicked "like"? HAYES. SO I DON'T WANT HEAR NOTHIN MORE OUT OF YOUR GREEDY MOUTH. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS WANTING MORE HUH YEAH OK WE'RE DONE

(... i'm pulling an all-nighter tonight for MY LAST EXAM EVAH of this scary ass program that has been running my gah damn life for the last year so TENSIONS ARE HIGH IN MAINE RITE NOW and I CAN'T BE HAVING MBOP STARTIN SHIT RITE NOW I JUST CAN'T)

Damn, yo, my bad. I honestly didn't know about the tension levels in Maine. I swear to God... I really didn't know. Oh, and thanks for the like ;)

Anyway, can't wait for next weeks episode. Sean Connor is a top tier improviser. Hopefully he'll improvise a new engineer so Sam can go back to his wholesale warehouse club

• Like 1

mbop, i commented "lol" on it because it was so good i didnt have any notes on it, no one has discussed yours but on the other hand you didnt get all the punch-up offers i did so consider that

oh yea greggy I know my bad... you're cool with me.. it's these other j.o's.

yours really didn't need punch up either, I just wanted to see my name written by someone else. much like Tim Treese I crave attention, which explains why I made another post talking about how I didn't get enough attention.

• Like 2

Tim, I don't take any offense from your comments about cities North of California. Comparing the Northwest to California is just asinine. It shouldn't be done, so I won't do that here.

For the record, Google probably is better than Microsoft despite my doubts to the contrary. However, that's like saying at least you're better at human rights than North Korea... It isn't really a badge of honor.

Also, I'm sorry you feel like I've been attacking you in the past. I will try to not do that in the future.

-----------------------------

While we're on the topic of cities, I will repeat that anyone who comes to Seattle should hit me up and we'll go out drinking. It will be fun.

• Like 1

I fear my employment at Earwolf is coming to an end, and even the sway my cousin Sean has won't be able to save me.

If that's true, and I never see you guys again, let me leave you with these words of wisdom:

What is a microphone, and how do they work?

Love,

Sam

Engineer Sam, why did you kill Engineer Cody Brett and take his job?

Tim, I don't take any offense from your comments about cities North of California. Comparing the Northwest to California is just asinine. It shouldn't be done, so I won't do that here.

For the record, Google probably is better than Microsoft despite my doubts to the contrary. However, that's like saying at least you're better at human rights than North Korea... It isn't really a badge of honor.

Also, I'm sorry you feel like I've been attacking you in the past. I will try to not do that in the future.

-----------------------------

While we're on the topic of cities, I will repeat that anyone who comes to Seattle should hit me up and we'll go out drinking. It will be fun.

my gf is got offered a job in seattle and shes asking me to come with her for a year to try it out. ive been there and it was a nice city. That bar I went to though where I played basketball with heroin junkies, The Funhouse, the one you didn't know what I was talking about... just googled it, turns out its closed. So that might affect my decision.

if I don't go and she does ill tell her to leave me for you, so id say this whole situation is a win win for you.

PS if youre ever in South Florida and need anything, and I literally mean anything, hit me up and ill take you out and buy literal butt loads of drugs for you

• Like 3