🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 38 — Matt Gourley, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start with "Late Night Snack", where they discuss Jimmy Fallon's greatest moments and play a game of laugh vs. yawn with Engineer Sam. Then, college comedy professor and podcast pro Matt Gourley is on to talk guns, robots, his classroom process, and lead the guys in a classic mirror exercise. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery is back to bring up topics like weird experiences with women, mummies, Cabo St. Lucas, and then Matt tells a bonus story about bully vengeance.

• Like 1

You wan drop that episode early agata? It would make me really, really happy.

P.s. Rose hates your flat bill, world.

1zygfms.jpg

• Like 10

i don't make the rules, bruce. but DM me and we can talk (about soup or storage wars or something not related to this episode).

• Like 7

Agata you should do a riddle or puzzle with the forum thing like "First one to repeat the tenth sentence to use the word 'movies' wins the forums this week"

i don't make the rules, bruce. but DM me and we can talk (about soup or storage wars or something not related to this episode).

Easy agata, I dont talk about soup with just any internet lady. I need to know this is the REALZ.

dm sent.

• Like 2

Sucks that the new thread is posted just as people were getting around to posting their dad. Now we have to talk about the show for like ten posts.

Anyway I like Matt Gourley, and I like people yelling at Engineer Sam so today's a bumper crop for me. I'll give the show a relisten later today and say what I really liked more specifically.

• Like 3

since Matt bought the pro version does that mean he is been one of the new people on the forums, all this time, under our noses?? why didn't he post his cat for us???

• Like 1

Guys I'm a little worried about Hayes, first the 'holding deal' fiasco and now this? I think those muscle reduction steroids might be affecting his brain muscle too...

• Like 1

Where was all this hand holding kumbaya reception bs when I started posting? I've had to work very hard to become the one that no one likes, or likes only when it is ironically funny to do so. Don't expect a trophy just for trying from me new people, either earn it or fall back to sound engineering. Also, if any of you want to connect with me on fb, you will have to upgrade to the forum pro version first. This can be done by attaching a $20 amazon gift card to your friend request.

• Like 6

where the heck did that irish guy at the end come from???

was he in the podcasting chamber the entire time, just waiting to correct someone on how to pronounce the name gourley??

is he always in the podcasting chamber, just waiting to correct someone on how to pronounce the name gourley??

is he-- is he here? now? just waiting to correct someone on how to pronounce the name gourley??

• Like 2

You wan drop that episode early agata? It would make me really, really happy.

P.s. Rose hates your flat bill, world.

1zygfms.jpg

how does the hat stay on this dogs head

• Like 5

Ya guys hear what Matt said about my question? Yea. Dassa money.

• Like 6

how does the hat stay on this dogs head

Well when I turn the ottoman 90 degrees she just holds on tight. Luckily she has big floppy ears that get enough friction on the fitted flat bill. So, magic basically.

• Like 1

Hey, is everyone okay? I didn't post last week and I'm kind of worried about you guys. If you guys have any problems you want to talk about, I'm here for you. Much love.

• Like 2

If you guys have any problems you want to talk about, I'm here for you. Much love.

Sean and Hayes were both having problems with pictures. Maybe you can help?

• Like 1

since Matt bought the pro version does that mean he is been one of the new people on the forums, all this time, under our noses?? why didn't he post his cat for us???

If you're interested in seeing Matt's cat I would suggest watching his episode of drunk history.

• Like 2

i like matt gourley a whole lot, i nominate him for permanent guest status

• Like 7

All that talk about yawns in the opening section made me yawn too in real life. Engineer Sam infected me with yawns through the airwaves. Now I'm yawning typing this.

PS funny episode! Matt Gourley was great. When I wasn't yawning I was laughing and once I even laughed while yawning which I don't think I've ever done before.

• Like 2

This is Dreidel, she is a dog:

10366144_10201949438969352_1191086950461433956_n.jpg

PS - Way to get back in there this week, Hayes. Really proud of you, bud.

• Like 10

Ywd7BNc.jpg

:wub:

Is it hard to find a place in L.A. that will let you have your ewok?

nailed it.

• Like 8

I can't believe the boys didn't talk about this, but I feel that the tonight snack with Jimmy Falcon is so great because it's like a party every episode! Sometimes he'll even had a guest play beer pong, which you KNOW is just so cool because a famous guy like Jammy knows how to party like us regular bros

• Like 4