🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 38 — Matt Gourley, Our Close Friend

PPL doesn't realize that you can share files publicly with Drive or Dropbox... Like smh why use the crappiest site in existence? Or email it to me and I'll host it on timsvlog.net.

and give away all that sendspace.com $$$ comin my way? no thanks! besides u must've downloaded it so I give you full permission to upload it if you want. if not, chat me ur email addy n ill zip it to u thru the internet(tryna use tech jargon for u)

I look forward to reading some of greggland's best every morning. You've def come a long way. Remember when Matt Besser yelled at you? That was scary.

best moment of my life, i mention intern tomas every night in my prayers

• Like 8

It was on an I4H VPN episode I believe the one with the new interns and Greggy was in the chatroom asking mercilessly for a shoutout and either the new intern or the engineer mumbled it on mic between scenes and Matt got grumpy.

• Like 3

episode 106, from 1:12:52-1:13:20 is the best moment in i4h history

heres a youtube link so you can get right at it

here you go, yeah you cant tell what chat was like leading up to there, i was being very obnoxious tbqh

• Like 5

back when trying to get hosts to say my name on the show was my 'gimmick'

• Like 7

"Fuck you, Greggy." - Matt Besser

Doesn't that look just beautiful in writing? On Totally Married a listener suggested Andy get a tattoo of the sound wave of his daughter's giggle and it seems like that might be a good choice for you too with this gem.

• Like 5

I found out that Hayes was on Jeopary on December 31st, 2009. Anyone have a video clip by any chance?

Full answer: yes, we've known for a long time. No, we can't find a clip. And he won't FUCKING talk about it as much as we (I?) would like.

Here are the stats from J! Archive:

http://www.j-archive...p?game_id=3265.

Edit: For anyone (ie: newbies) really interested, one will notice that the profile pic for Blenjamin Carmellica on SoundCloud is Hayes' Jeopardy pic. That's a subtle reference to the Jeopardy shit.

• Like 3

PS - Watching The Challenge season finale. Fucking stoked.

• Like 1

Do you think Sean and Hayes ever talk about us?

I hope so.

• Like 6

I think it's very sweet that they keep tabs on each other.

x9UgUNZ.png

• Like 6

Do you think Sean and Hayes ever talk about us?

I hope so.

I often wonder the same thing. That's less consequential when you consider how much of a narcissist I am, but still.

• Like 2

tim, in what world is it a thing to post on here to tell me you're not going to like something on my facebook? you have 3 tries to give a satisfactory answer before i delete you from my friends.

i'm having an existential moment because maybe i am mean.

• Like 7

tim, in what world is it a thing to post on here to tell me you're not going to like something on my facebook? you have 3 tries to give a satisfactory answer before i delete you from my friends.

I think the three tries kind of proves that you aren't mean.

• Like 5

Method acting to get ready for your role as our boss hmm? I like your commitment.

• Like 5

Thank you, everyone. This has been a performance by myself and Agata.

We were talking a lot about how we'd seemed a little bit too "chummy" on the forums, so I agreed to pretend to go "too far" so that she could "punish" me to show she's still "hard". "Thanks" for "viewing".

• Like 4

Thank you, everyone. This has been a performance by myself and Agata.

We were talking a lot about how we'd seemed a little bit too "chummy" on the forums, so I agreed to pretend to go "too far" so that she could "punish" me to show she's still "hard". "Thanks" for "viewing".

That's so ratchet.

• Like 2

Hey guys in case you don't want to have to deal with scummy websites with fake download buttons, or trying to search long and hard for the HGT eps, here is a centralized database that will probably never go down:

http://timsvlog.net/HGT/index.html

That's kind of a lie. It will go down when I have to move (Which will probably happen mid-late July, once I get back from Europe), or if Comcast changes my IP address.

• Like 2

excellent stuff Tim. how did I miss brr2's ep? is it a revised version of the first one? cant wait til u get that .com big dog,

• Like 1

Its just a punch up that veebs said was ok for cannon. Working on an og ep that should drop soon

• Like 1