🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 9 — Hollywood Bowl

As a Phish fan, Scott and PFT's reaction to Lawn Boy is one of my favorite things ever.

Also the fact that Gordo knew PFT as the fancy socks guy is amazing

Great ep

• Like 5

For the record, it sounded like "Gordo" WAS being an asshole.

How dare Scottrick ask about music at a concert?

• Like 1

In a big crowd of people at a concert would have been a bad environment to trip on LSD for the first time.

• Like 4

Just finished - best Analyze Phish episode and a fitting end to the podcast!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MOV01864_zps297a2ff2.gif

• Like 11

me updating my podcasts this morning:

rvl6jve.gif

• Like 9

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MOV01864_zps297a2ff2.gif

This is guy!

REGGAE MUSIC!

• Like 2

I was really enjoying PFT and KuKu in the limo segment...

"THIS IS ESCALATING QUICKLY!"

"ohmygod did you put that in your mouth?!?"

"Go drop your bean!!!"

• Like 3

this is the best half-christmas present ever.

• Like 8

Such a classic "obvious culprit and description written in sand graffiti letters on the bottom of the sea by the Spielberg family" bit at the end.

• Like 1

Great episode! I loved hearing the limo convos and Adam S. being a nerd as soon as he appeared. It was also interesting to hear Harris talk about rehab. Hoping for the best for him.

At the end, they said this might be the series finale, but as I mentioned in the other thread, Harris tweeted that he and Scott will review the new Phish album in an upcoming Analyze Phish episode.

• Like 5

This ep made me feel good. Harris getting better/keeping his job. Scott liking Phish. This show was meant to happen.

Them laughing at themselves wholeheartedly enjoying a "funky" jam made me laugh alone in public harder than is socially acceptable.

• Like 2

I think Scott and Ben Schwartz should do a podcast where they go to an all night rave. It can be a one off solo bolo.

Oh, great ep by the way, and I know they didn't mention it but I do think there was an episode of "What's Your Funk Style?" in there towards the end.

• Like 1

Great ep! I love the sincerity of this episode. Harris, you are amazing! I hope you are doing well.

Any photos of the gang at the Hollywood Bowl? It would be amazing to see PFT suited up. I loved Scott's puppy sweater at the Madison Square Garden concert.

• Like 2

I think Scott and Ben Schwartz should do a podcast where they go to an all night rave. It can be a one off solo bolo.

Oh, great ep by the way, and I know they didn't mention it but I do think there was an episode of "What's Your Funk Style?" in there towards the end.

I would LOVE it if they made a whole podcast series similar to this, where they go out and do something weird and then come back and discuss it in studio.

I guess no one wanted to sponsor this episode? Would have been a good one for either of the (amazingly) two sock companies which have sponsored Earwolf shows.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this