🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ele

Episode 186.5 — 6/27/14 TWO CHARTED 125

On this week’s TWO CHARTED your hosts, Kuku Kulap Vilaysack and Howard Woward Kremer, talk about finishing recording Howard’s new album ‘Summah This, Summah That’, doing ‘Getting Doug With High’, and playing ‘Jaws is Better’ with Dan Harmon. Plus Kulap counts down a very exciting wiek that was, and talks about finding peace in her silverware drawer. Sake!

Holy shit I can't believe there aren't any comments! That pizza cooked on the stove story was one for the ages.

Howard: It was probably a little too much, a lot of that just wound up on the bottom of the pan.

Brett: Oh, no shit?

No exaggeration, I nearly lost control of my car at this point. Super fun companion episode for the Jason Nash show.

• Like 4

Hahaha, I was just about to post that exact same quote with Brett's "Oh, no shit?" I had to rewind that about 3 times.

• Like 2

This episode was great. Brett has such good chemistry with Kulap and Howard. I wish we could get two Two-Charteds a week sometimes.

• Like 3

fuck this was superb

"im gonna vine it guys" the pitch of my laughter was glass shattering

• Like 1

Yeah, they were all on incredible form, and the pizza story was great.

But I really lost it as they discussed Emmy Rossum and her more-conservative-howard-like boyfriend and Howard's response: "Oh he's a basic bitch", and all of them laughing together at "Get under that table and make some magic happen".

Really fantastic TwoCh episode!

• Like 4

I'm beginning to like Two Charted more than Whooch Prime. Howard and Kulap are just so wonderful together. Plus, I would be whole heartedly in favor of a more music-centric podcast featuring Howard and Stard as hosts. And each week, they could bring in a musician as a guest. Doesn't necessarily have to be somebody famous. Just somebody that's respectably versed in musician-speak. They can speak in-depth about stuff on the charts or stuff that's way off the charts.Ya know, just some fun, free-form conversation about music with some positive energy. Because its easy to say "oh, I hate this song or I hate this singer/band" but if you go deep enough, you can always find something positive to say about somebody that's creating music. Cuz music fuckin' rules!!!

Sign in to follow this