🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 297 — Canadian Apparel

Comedy titan and the titular Nathan Fielder, star of Comedy Central’s Nathan For You is back on today’s Comedy Bing! Bong! Nathan tells us a bit about season 2 of Nathan For You, his recent obsession with reflections on Instagram, and swears that he knows more than 500 words. Then, Brad Hammerstone waddles into the studio to talk about what has happened to real men. Later, the recently fired Dov Charney returns to explain the truth about being fired from American Apparel. Dads, grads, get out of here!

• Like 2

Nathan for you? More like Nathan for me... because i love it!

• Like 6

Nathan for you? More like Nathan for me because i love it!

May I just say that my reaction to this joke was doing a bunch of fist pumps in a row. This joke made me do that.

• Like 4

Does a new plug bag mean there will be a a new "closing up the plug bag" song?

Sometimes Comedy Bang Bang takes me to places I could never imagine, thinking of how to carry three watermelons is one of those places.

• Like 1

Nathan Fielder just doesn't get the whole "Yes And" thing does he? :D

• Like 1

Nathan for you? More like Nathan for me... because i love it!

New no-no: Nathan's for me now.

• Like 14

Man fox sightings and not being a man really cheeeese me i love how silly Scott was being with Nathan on this episode the sailor suit and corkscrew duck penis part made me snort and Adomian is perfection

"why do you need soo many tissues?... im a big shooter what do you want from me??"

The "Boys" Mr. Scotterman was shouting to are actually Heavy D's former posse. They still wear the colorful raincoats from the "Now That We've Found Love" video and tend to cry a lot. Scott gives them errands to run to distract them from their grief.

• Like 2

The first 20 minutes of this episode were the best. Scott's goofiness played great against Nate's straight man style.

Also glad Scott brought up Jazz Jazz, (a classic, and future CBB 'Hall of Fame' charac.)

The "Boys" Mr. Scotterman was shouting to are actually Heavy D's former posse. They still wear the colorful raincoats from the "Now That We've Found Love" video and tend to cry a lot. Scott gives them errands to run to distract them from their grief.

haha, seriously. the boys are always askin "what are we gonna do?"

well, you're going to fetch things for Hot Saucerman.

sorted!

This Joe Wengert character is delightful. When he first started talking about hanging out with all of his buddies, I thought oh no, Joe Wengert is too good to make this character a "macho" guy who's really gay, right? Yes, he is. This macho guy is a duck.

• Like 17

As someone who really enjoys running gags, I really appreciate that Scott always remembers his

three, nose/secowned, one

also, "mow down on some pieces of bread" really really got me before the duck reveal and was extra funny after

• Like 9

I've only started listening to this but Scott's Snarkometer is in Dangerous territory, right up there with the later U Talkin' U2 to Me episodes.

• Like 3

Nathan Fielder just doesn't get the whole "Yes And" thing does he? :D

that's because Nathan Fielder is comedy's ultimate straight man.

Season 1 of Nathan for You was one of my favorite shows on tv last year ever since the shit-flavored frozen yogurt in the first episode... so I can't wait until tomorrow to see what he's come up with. sadly I was under the impression for the past month or so that it was starting last week on the 24th, but I think CC pushed it forward (or I might have just gotten bad intel)

Drunk History also starts it's second season the same night, so it would have been great if Scott could have gotten Derek Waters for this episode! as far as Earwolf shows go, I think he's only been on WhoCh...... but one can still hope.

• Like 3

Are you guys familiar with the economic theorist Karl Marx? Well if he were a dog, he'd be named Carl Barks.

• Like 7

As summer approaches, I'm curious if there are any large sized prototypes of the 100% stringy denim jizz t-shirts?

I loved the Joe Wengart character's build up as a mundane "man's man" character only to take the wild left turn and be a duck. It reminded me of a Scharpling and Wurster style bit, like "Andy from Lake Newbridge"

• Like 3

Are you guys familiar with the economic theorist Karl Marx? Well if he were a dog, he'd be named Carl Barks.

Holy shit that is about as Fogelnest/best Donald Duck artist meta as you can get!

• Like 1

Finally more Dov Charney!

Who cares what he did or didn't do? How can you stay mad at that lovable scamp?

(My slim slack half-socks are still on backorder by the way.)

• Like 2