🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 39 — Sean O'Connor, Our Close Friend

I'm going to build a giant wall around my state so people stop flying over it and they have to go around. I'm so fucking tired of commuters flying to New Brunswick every day and throwing garbage onto my roof with commendable accuracy

• Like 10

If I could die anywhere it would be on top of the Four Corners Monument because I would probably be the first guy to do that and maybe I'd get some kind of reward. Also because I would love to die surrounded by turquoise jewellery.

• Like 8

I'm going to build a giant wall around my state so people stop flying over it and they have to go around. I'm so fucking tired of commuters flying to New Brunswick every day and throwing garbage onto my roof with commendable accuracy

so much shit falls on my house u would think i lived under dave matthews' tour bus

• Like 8

so much shit falls on my house u would think i lived under dave matthews' tour bus

from their view u prolly just look like little ants marching. unrelated tip: don't bite the mailman!

and I would like to die in your arms tonight.

(musixfun

• Like 2

Joe, is this your lord and savior?

d5jxNBj.jpg

• Like 2

If I could die anywhere it would be on top of the Four Corners Monument because I would probably be the first guy to do that and maybe I'd get some kind of reward. Also because I would love to die surrounded by turquoise jewellery.

If you were murdered there they would have to figure out which court to try your murderer in too because your murderer would have the right to be tried in the state in which the crime was committed by a jury from that state (presumably wearing turquoise jewelry). So if it was committed simultaneously on the border of four states that would cause a breakdown in our federal judicial system.

PS - No need to worry about being murdered, our police have guns. So enjoy your turquoise jewelry in peace.

me n agata r franz now. nbd. shower thine likes, peasants.

huf4v4.jpg

edit: photo cred, gabe

• Like 16

me n agata r franz now. nbd. shower thine likes, peasants.

What does "Report Offensive Material" do?

When you click Report Offensive Material, the image or video you flagged as offensive is scheduled for review by TinyPic.

• Like 5

Showshowbro, you got lucky this time but you need to consider your internet safety. Agata could have turned out to be a 40 year old man.

Edit: I didn't mean "you got lucky" in that way! LOL! Oh my gosh you guys I didn't even mean it like that!

• Like 9

*snip*

i liked this post, but you have to give half of it to agata. don't be greedy.

• Like 2

Wait... if Agata's there... and SSB is there... then who took picture?

• Like 3

Wait... if Agata's there... and SSB is there... then who took picture?

!!!gabe!!!

i was an interloper on an afternoon of eating and drinking and watching soccer games and drinking. everyone was very nice and clever and i will of course be giving half of my likes to agata.

• Like 2

Looks like things were heating up between showshowbro and agata.

BECAUSE THERE IS HOT SAUCE ON THE TABLE!

Is it Hot Sauce Saucerman from the Earwax Store?

• Like 6

Super-jelly. Well, now that the first forum meet-up has happened (or was there one before in NYC? I don't remember.), this place is dead.

EDIT: What did you guys talk about? Independently PM me your impressions of each other and I'll evaluate how it went.

• Like 5

Technically the first forum meet-up was hugLife and Erika Thompson who are happy and in love on a farm raising cats and digging holes or whatever

As for that picture, I'm gonna say exactly what my friend would write every time he commented on a girls picture on myspace. "cute pic ma"

• Like 6

Technically the first forum meet-up was hugLife and Erika Thompson who are happy and in love on a farm raising cats and digging holes or whatever

Ooh... I'm showing my (young) age. I only know Erika Thomspson from being shouted out on RSS eps. I didn't at the forum back then. HugLife I do remember from these forums before he left.

Congrats ShowShowBro and Agata (and Gabe) for great on-camera chemistry and what seems like a very fun day in the big city.

THOUGH I do have to say, if you want to split hairs, the first forum meetup was actually that time when Jeff Ulrich and I were both looking at the moon while thinking of each other.

• Like 13

YOU GUYS MET UP IN SO CAL AND DIDNT INVITE VEEBS?!?! WHAT IN THE FUCK MAN. WHERE WAS ANDY????

• Like 1

YOU GUYS MET UP IN SO CAL AND DIDNT INVITE VEEBS?!?! WHAT IN THE FUCK MAN. WHERE WAS ANDY????

Veebs lives in NorCal...........

OK, am I going crazy or can I not tell if he's even kidding? So embarrassing!!!

• Like 2

I appreciate the concern Bruce but I think the meetup actually was in NYC aka New YorC

• Like 1

Veebs lives in NorCal...........

OK, am I going crazy or can I not tell if he's even kidding? So embarrassing!!!

I also have a hard time discerning what level of irony Im operating on.

Just wait til I kick it with Chanson, then you'll all be fucking mega jelly for some pacific north west hang outs.

• Like 2

I appreciate the concern Bruce but I think the meetup actually was in NYC aka New YorC

WHAT THE SHIT IS NEW YORK? IS THAT IN KANSAS OR SOMETHING?

• Like 1

Yep we all met up in Brooklyn and SSB was super nice and normal despite being an internet stranger. I was going to get mad about not getting photo credit but I guess I got one later so everything is OK.

• Like 9

Valerie started harassing me on Facebook, guys. She used swears on my wall. How am I supposed to explain this to my family?

• Like 2