🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 39 — Sean O'Connor, Our Close Friend

Dear Aubry what fun nickname should I use when pretending that I know you to third parties at social dos?

• Like 2

Dear Evil Hag, was it scary to be a zombie? A-and... wh..what's it like to be cool?

• Like 1

Hey there Aubrey, te amo Peru? I heard you were a Sherpa for many years, how many white people you let die on them Machu Picchu mountains?

• Like 2

Aubrey Plaza,

1.) What's it like having the same first name as Drake? Do people often get you confused in interviews?

2.) You seem like you hate fun. That's not a question.

3.) How do I get my dog to not be afraid of fireworks?

4.) What was it like being on Degrassi?

5.) Did you decide to become a rapper because you're ashamed of growing up wealthy or because you're ashamed of being Canadian? Or was it because you're ashamed of being on Degrassi?

6.) Why is shame such a major motivator for you?

7.) That Chris Pratt guy is pretty awesome. I like him a lot.

8.) Did you have to fight University of Washington grad, Anna Faris, for the right to play her husband's wife in Parks & Rec or did Amy Poehler fight as your proxy? She's a total badass. Amy Poehler is. Just in case that was unclear.

• Like 3

It's past midnight here in the world's best timezone, so Happy Birthday America, you rebellious ingrates.

• Like 5

thanks andrew, I was just sitting here reading the declaration of independence and listening to my country tis of thee. I blame your monarchy for the revolt though

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

getting a little choked up 'Merica!

• Like 4

ms plaza, can u GUARANTEE my SAFETY when i ask you my question? heheh this is a joke based on your body of work

so anyway would you consider yourself a sandy duncan or more of a mary lou henner when it comes to...hmm whats that sound tap tap tapping on my window? must be the wind

like i was saying, when it comes time to learn your lines for a broadway play, do you find it useful to...huh there it is again, brb, gotta go check whats up

HA HA HA I AM A MYSTERIOUS MURDERER AND I MURDERED GREGGY AND ATE HIS CINNAMON BEARS, WHERE IS UR GUARANTEE NOW MS PLAZA???

• Like 7

I don't secretly fn hate you guys when you don't 'like' my posts, just in case you were wondering...

• Like 5

This weeks' episode was fucking amazing.

I love all the terrible 90s bands referenced, including the Fun Lovin' Criminals.

I listened to Sean O'Conner's stand up today and it was pretty amazing. He's got some crazy stories, not only about Keisha, but about un cool threeways and science class pants shittings.

btw guys I missed you last week, but I made a design for the U talkin' U2 to me shirt thing.

bb401_newsilver.jpg

Thanks Tim

• Like 5

me n agata r franz now. nbd. shower thine likes, peasants.

huf4v4.jpg

edit: photo cred, gabe

sho sho breezy, I plan on being up in September.

You wanna be frenz irl too?

• Like 3

Aubrey Plaza was in an episode of Drunk History. Ben Hoffman was in an episode of Drunk History.

Neither wore hats.

Happy hunting, Scoop Troop!

• Like 2

Mr. Plaza, how did they do those scenes in Scott Pilgrim where your swear words were beeped out? Was that CGI or a horn in your mouth?

• Like 2

Aubrey, you don't like old people and think they should die...but you came from old persons. Are you like the hitler of age?

Aubrey, I looked at your IMDB page. If there was one thing you could change about your career, what would it be? Not getting to Brian Singer before those slutty boys did? DM if you want my answers.

Aubrey, people refer to you as 'pretty funny'. Would you rather sacrifice the pretty to be 'very funny,' or the funny to be 'pretty very'?

• Like 1

everyone please add me on facebook https://www.facebook...php?id=12315337 i no longer care to keep my internet persona and my real persona separate. i would very much like to be able to comment "too scary" on peoples facebook statuses and actually have someone know what im talking about.

thank you and god bless.

Toby Keith Sweat,

I had no idea me and you lived so close to eachother.

I live right across the river from the stadium. If you go to a game this summer let me know we can get a couple zimas at like one of those new bars on the banks or whatever. Or we can go to OTR or something.

zimas FTW!

• Like 2

Yeah Chanson, we wanna see that D.

(Dad).

I wanna meet that Dad

• Like 2

If there is still time...

Aubrey,

What do you think about Wheel Chair Drizzy (Drake)?

Also

Is David Choe cool?

Aubrey Plaza was in an episode of Drunk History. Ben Hoffman was in an episode of Drunk History.

Neither wore hats.

Happy hunting, Scoop Troop!

So has anyone noticed or watched the link Octer Doctopuzz has as his like "post tag" or whatever you call it???

It's incredible, and if you watch look out for this person to the right of Oprah

oprahturtles.jpg

• Like 2

I have it cued up to start whenever Shredder shows up in the studio. 21:23 mark. A few minutes later they talk about interspecies relations with April O'Neil and one of them makes a distinct oral sex joke.

I submitted it to improv4humans to see if they can make anything out of it. His costume is a homemade Halloween costume. This guy is obviously a stage actor used to projecting his voice and over-exaggerating. All the kids are yelling at him. Sometimes in this industry we call show business you just have to accept that work is work and put on the costume--but also sometimes hot damn check your dignity at the door.

• Like 2

damn burdrulz... tryna overtake chanson on the postcount front?

• Like 2

damn burdrulz... tryna overtake chanson on the postcount front?

I feel like other people post more than me now. A fact that I have no opinion on one way or another.

...Also, I like Burdrulz's multi-posts. I find them aspirational. Like Spam in Korea.

• Like 3

BTW guys sorry for my brief absence I've been traveling for a long time. I'm in Sardinia now (not giving you any more information than that... LOL! internet stalkers). I flew business class on Swiss Air from SFO to ZRH (then some garbage regional airline from ZRH to OLB), and I thought maybe Sean and Hayes could do a segment where they talk about how to pretend to be fancy/upper-class, for people who will never really "get it". For example, what do you do with the hot towel they give out?

Also maybe they could do a segment where they share time-zone strategies. This is a 9-hour difference for me. How do you guys normally deal with big changes like that "Grace"fully?

(there's an inside joke for Sean in the above comment...)

• Like 2

Oh, and to whoever made that U Talkin U2 2 Me shirt, I ain't tryna play b/c your a competitor or whatewers, but the mixing of two faces is psychologically deeply disturbing and probably shouldn't be on a shirt.

• Like 2