🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 39 — Sean O'Connor, Our Close Friend

BTW guys sorry for my brief absence I've been traveling for a long time. I'm in Sardinia now (not giving you any more information than that... LOL! internet stalkers). I flew business class on Swiss Air from SFO to ZRH (then some garbage regional airline from ZRH to OLB), and I thought maybe Sean and Hayes could do a segment where they talk about how to pretend to be fancy/upper-class, for people who will never really "get it". For example, what do you do with the hot towel they give out?

Also maybe they could do a segment where they share time-zone strategies. This is a 9-hour difference for me. How do you guys normally deal with big changes like that "Grace"fully?

(there's an inside joke for Sean in the above comment...)

follow up question --

don't you hate all the flashy 'new money' playboys on these boards??

i'm from the 'old money' side of the boards where we don't need to talk about our gold teeth 'cause everyone can just see us smiling at jennifer anniston types.

ps. the hamptons are for the summer months.

pps. i'm there, josh. let's rub knuckles or something real intimate like that.

• Like 5

I straight up have negative money right now. That's how old money I am.

• Like 2

ms plaza, we very much appreciate u recording this so close to the july 4 holiday. we're you available because you are not patriotic, or because you think mr clements and mr davenport are just that important ?

• Like 2

BTW guys sorry for my brief absence I've been traveling for a long time. I'm in Sardinia now (not giving you any more information than that... LOL! internet stalkers). I flew business class on Swiss Air from SFO to ZRH (then some garbage regional airline from ZRH to OLB), and I thought maybe Sean and Hayes could do a segment where they talk about how to pretend to be fancy/upper-class, for people who will never really "get it". For example, what do you do with the hot towel they give out?

Also maybe they could do a segment where they share time-zone strategies. This is a 9-hour difference for me. How do you guys normally deal with big changes like that "Grace"fully?

(there's an inside joke for Sean in the above comment...)

Swiss' Business Class is pretty good. Ever since they got bought by Lufthansa the damn Germans have been nickel and diming them though... Air Berlin or Edelweiss Air to Olbia? Neither are a regional airline, but i know what you meant. Don't pretend like you aren't at Porto Cervo. You nouveau riche son of a bitch.

#ClassWarfare

PS - I like airplanes. Don't judge me.

PPS - Have fun, Tim. Any "billionaire" who invites you on his yacht probably wants to sell your kidneys, so don't do it.

• Like 2

Swiss' Business Class is pretty good. Ever since they got bought by Lufthansa the damn Germans have been nickel and diming them though...

agreed. lufthansa is very cheap and that's why i went with the svarta

• Like 2

Olbrey Pasta.

In an episode of recreational park workers you were on, you said your favourite rock star was Jeff Mangum. He did an album about Anne Frank.

How does it feel to be a Nazi in Hollywood?

• Like 2

Swiss' Business Class is pretty good. Ever since they got bought by Lufthansa the damn Germans have been nickel and diming them though... Air Berlin or Edelweiss Air to Olbia? Neither are a regional airline, but i know what you meant. Don't pretend like you aren't at Porto Cervo. You nouveau riche son of a bitch.

#ClassWarfare

PS - I like airplanes. Don't judge me.

PPS - Have fun, Tim. Any "billionaire" who invites you on his yacht probably wants to sell your kidneys, so don't do it.

It was Edelweiss to Olbia. They were kinda crappy and we had a really hard landing, like the pilot had never flown a plane before Inexcusable on an Airbus... those gosh-dang things fly themselves!.

Lotta hot international chicks here... BUT we accidentally booked at was appears to be a hotel exclusively for couples. Gonna try to get a little action going anyway... maybe some Germans who are into 3-ways.

• Like 1

It was Edelweiss to Olbia. They were kinda crappy and we had a really hard landing, like the pilot had never flown a plane before Inexcusable on an Airbus... those gosh-dang things fly themselves!.

...That's what they said when they were demonstrating the A320 to airlines in the '80s and they crashed the demonstration model into a forest. Idiots.

PS - Your best luck will be with British chicks. They're easy (oftentimes). And gross, in my opinion. That accent doesn't do it for me. Especially the working class or regional accents. But Irish chicks, that accent is amazing!

In case anyone wanted to know.

PPS - Edelweiss Air is shitty. They're a stupid Euro-charter airline. Which are all stupid. Not as bad as Euro-discount airlines. But close.

PPPS - Dear Europeans, stop ruining capitalism for everyone else.

• Like 3

PS - Your best luck will be with British chicks. They're easy (oftentimes). And gross, in my opinion. That accent doesn't do it for me. Especially the working class or regional accents.

Can't believe the admins are letting this kind of racism stay on the forums tbh.

• Like 9

Is it racist if it's true?

edit: Yo! please don't tell andrew ti i asked this

• Like 4

The Plaz-tron, is it still racist if it's true?

• Like 4

I totally would say something about the movie Rushmore, you really nailed the essential Andrew-ness of me.

And please reassure me that the "trying too hard" thing is directed at Wes Anderson, and not about me, because otherwise my feelings will be hurt.

• Like 5

lol brilliant you are truly talented veeb, sincerely. I love the transitions as much as the dialogue. My favorite part is how you all make sure to never include me because you know I'm offer only. It is devastating, everytime.

• Like 4

Dear Aubrey you said Amy Poleman was your girlfriend, what's it like to have a girlfriend and is it cool?

• Like 2

VB, that was excellent. Poignant, tragic, revonantic.. one of those three is not a word, and only one I can truly say I have a firm grasp of it's meaning, but I believe all apply to your new hit series.

tl;dr

fkn d0pe

• Like 5

VB I think this is the best fanfiction yet. I actually giggled out loud (which was weird since I'm sitting with some co-workers as I read it and they asked what was funny and I had to say "nothing") when the cat appeared in the second house. Also the Bill Murray motif. Bravo.

• Like 3

Sorry I'm a bad forum-er this week :( Just catching up now. Hope everyone (except the UK cohort) had a wonderful Independence Day. The fireworks here were cancelled thanks to hurricane Arthur so I just celebrated by eating a lot of baked goods from Whole Foods and then wondering afterward if I should hate myself or not. Found out that my hamburger man thinks Whoopie Pies are the worst baked good ever which was very upsetting and has really halted the progress of our relaysh. That's short for "relationship", guys. Hope you got that.

Happy Birthday, TheloniousJunk! Just so you know, I very much appreciate your posts on this forum and sometimes I just fall behind on my "like" clicks. Keep it up and I think Valerie should write another amazing fanfic starring you in a very prominent role that's like sexy but totally chill at the same time and maybe agata can be your love interest so that I don't have to continue to be the resident slut in these pieces (not that I mind har har har LOL plz like me greggy)

• Like 7

they were gonna have me on that show but they'd have to blur out several feet infront/below me depending on if i was erect or not

• Like 4

Aubrey, if you had to be on a reality show which one would it be? Hopefully nothing too scary, like Fear Factor or Big Brother.

PS: Hayes and Sean make me look cool in front of Aubrey I have a huge crust on her.

PPS: Don't read the PS out loud!

• Like 2

Drinking game for next episode.

You have to drink(any liquid will suffice) anytime someone says the following:

Whatup

Twisted

or any misuse of a plurals

feel free to add on. good morning.

• Like 3

I am recovering from a nasty party animal bite from last night. I really appreciate the Bday wishes everyone.

I can't believe this fairytale is happening to me (rss)

Narnold, I am sooo on board for recapping Naked Dating, one question though do I have to be naked too?

not much else to say but I did watch a freakin hilarious video. it has a lot of views but maybe some haven't seen it.

• Like 2