🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

That's awesome, thanks.

I put it on my phone last night, then got a text a minute ago and having forgotten I'd done it, took me by surprise and put a big stupid grin on my face!

• Like 2

It's been awhile

I work in a stale office environment, and I am unaware of anyone around me that listens to podcasts.

A co-worker just approached me with a job I use to do, and asked if I remembered how to do it.

I said, "it's been a while since..." Before I finished the sentence, my co-worker said in a sing-song voice "been awhile."

Screech, full stop. I had to address this situation. My investigation into why my co-worker sings "been awhile" anytime somebody says the magic phrase yielded limited results. Turns out my co-worker was in a bar, and each time somebody said the magic phrase, that person would sing "been awhile."

One of you savage beasts is running amok in the wild and infecting the civilians.

Bless you.

• Like 7

It's been awhile

I work in a stale office environment, and I am unaware of anyone around me that listens to podcasts.

A co-worker just approached me with a job I use to do, and asked if I remembered how to do it.

I said, "it's been a while since..." Before I finished the sentence, my co-worker said in a sing-song voice "been awhile."

Screech, full stop. I had to address this situation. My investigation into why my co-worker sings "been awhile" anytime somebody says the magic phrase yielded limited results. Turns out my co-worker was in a bar, and each time somebody said the magic phrase, that person would sing "been awhile."

One of you savage beasts is running amok in the wild and infecting the civilians.

Bless you.

I will say that I've been infecting my co-workers. It brings me great joy to hear them do it.