🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 40 — Aubrey Plaza, Our Close Friend

Anyone else been watching Rising Star? I think there's supposed to be duels tonight but nobody (definitely not Brad) mentioned over and over that duels would be this week. Also, was last week Fourth of July weekend? Kinda wish Luda of all people would have mentioned it.

PS: everyone one of my recent posts has been a drunk post.

PPS: I should probable take it easy for a

few days.

PPPS: Hayes, are you a writer for Celtics Hub?!?! I used to write for Celtics Blog and Celtics Life.

• Like 3

Hey I was out of town for the past couple of days. I know my presence was severely missed. Just wanted to let you know I'm OK, and thank you for the thoughts and prayers I'm assuming you gave out

• Like 8

PS: everyone one of my recent posts has been a drunk post.

Points! Points!

• Like 1

hi earlier in the thread we were talking about doing some kind of HH forum collab thing together and a bunch of folks said they were down. if u were one of those but were too scurred to send a email to JeffParts we are discussing ideas over here:

http://pizzafeminism.tumblr.com/image/90987684656

oops wrong tab, jes a sec

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/17368-hwh-project/page__pid__104190

• Like 6

Hey, do you guys know anyone who would be interested in programming a game in Unity? My boyfriend just graduated from college with a BS in Computer Science and he has been working on making a game with a few guys, but all of the guys who say they'd like to program have ended up being the kind of people who email you once a month with an excuse and the cycle of getting nothing done continues. My bf can do some programming stuff, but he doesn't really have the time or the desire because he's doing all of the game designing already. He has a reliable artist he's working with who is incredibly talented and works quickly, so he's really in need of a driven programmer.

Thanks, butterbeans.

Isn't that interesting how it used to be that computer language was for no-girlfriend types but now nerds is cool now. The age we live in, it's like my TELEPHONE can talk to Me. and the television also lives in there or something, I don't quite understand it

• Like 5

Nerds is cool now. My best friend, who, as I have previously mentioned, is a dick, has a girlfriend and he's is good at computers also as well. And I don't have a girlfriend and I am not good at computers. So that's an interesting fact.

PS - Sorry Veebs, he doesn't know Unity, otherwise I would recommend him to you. Everyone else I know with programming skills is too obsessed with their various but all equally unfulfilling careers to be worth asking.

• Like 3

Nerds is cool now. My best friend, who, as I have previously mentioned, is a dick, has a girlfriend and he's is good at computers also as well. And I don't have a girlfriend and I am not good at computers. So that's an interesting fact.

that is interesting. maybe your friend could make you a computer gf like in weird science

edit: I have been binge watching old movies. tbh I've spent too much time with it and about $400 on spaghetti

• Like 4

that is interesting. maybe your friend could make you a computer gf like in weird science

it might sound like a good idea, but then you'll probably just be totally in love for like 3 years until she breaks up with you and has a new boyfriend that's really funny and nice and you see her at the beach literally EVERY TIME you go and it's a HUGE BEACH and you always manage to cross paths at the EXACT SAME SPOT on the boardwalk even though you pick a different spot to sit with your towel every time hoping that you won't run into her but secretly hoping that you will because THIS TIME you're with a really hot babe and when you and the babe are deflating this GIANT INFLATABLE SWAN you'll notice that there is A LOT of sexual tension which is great because she has agreed to come watch the US V. PORTUGAL game at ur house so you hurry up and set off down the boardwalk because the game is going to start in an hour and YOU SEE YOUR EX COMPUTER GF CHANGING UNDERNEATH A BAGGY T-SHIRT and she gives you a hug but she looks like a ghost 'cause the girl your with has a SMOKING BODY and she runs off to catch up with her new nice boyfriend and he's carrying a cooler only he has to stop and rest every five feet 'cause its too heavy! WHAT A WEAKLING!!!!!

it's not as bad as it sounds tho, you'll barely even cry when she dumps you.

• Like 10

it might sound like a good idea, but then you'll probably just be totally in love for like 3 years until she breaks up with you and has a new boyfriend that's really funny and nice and you see her at the beach literally EVERY TIME you go and it's a HUGE BEACH and you always manage to cross paths at the EXACT SAME SPOT on the boardwalk even though you pick a different spot to sit with your towel every time hoping that you won't run into her but secretly hoping that you will because THIS TIME you're with a really hot babe and when you and the babe are deflating this GIANT INFLATABLE SWAN you'll notice that there is A LOT of sexual tension which is great because she has agreed to come watch the US V. PORTUGAL game at ur house so you hurry up and set off down the boardwalk because the game is going to start in an hour and YOU SEE YOUR EX COMPUTER GF CHANGING UNDERNEATH A BAGGY T-SHIRT and she gives you a hug but she looks like a ghost 'cause the girl your with has a SMOKING BODY and she runs off to catch up with her new nice boyfriend and he's carrying a cooler only he has to stop and rest every five feet 'cause its too heavy! WHAT A WEAKLING!!!!!

it's not as bad as it sounds tho, you'll barely even cry when she dumps you.

Hey, you know you can talk to me anytime, buddy. Just tweet at me.

• Like 2

I feel like I haven't really posted much this week.

Forum users, please step up your posting game to encourage my participation.

• Like 1

Hey Andy, I'm almost in your TZ. We can chat all day while the Americans are asleep. Deal?

Also, are you in London, or somewhere else in the Merry Old Land of Eng?

@showshowbro I find that story so relatable to me. Plus, full of GReat use of tHe shift key, which is prbly like the hardeSt part of computers. Also, remember that movie Multiplicity? With all the Keatons (buster, diane, etc)

• Like 4

Folks, has anyone pointed out yet that with this 40th episode Hollywood Handbook now has more episodes than the Reality SHOW show (39)?

• Like 8

I'm down to work on a collabo with yous guys. I also am working on something special for the forum peeps, but I'm keeping it a secret for the moment. I would be posting more but I have been busy with soul crushing real life stuff.

• Like 5

Sorry everyone.

seriously, tho. can you play that one clip again?

you know the one.

Sam?

• Like 1

Hey Andy, I'm almost in your TZ. We can chat all day while the Americans are asleep. Deal?

Also, are you in London, or somewhere else in the Merry Old Land of Eng?

Deal.

I'm in the Cotswolds, 2½ hours away from London, which seems very far away to me but is probably your daily commute or something. If you find yourself in Cheltenham I could stretch to buying you a pint and putting you up for a night in my parents' house.

• Like 2

You guys,

I bought Hayes and Sean a gift, and will be sending it tomorrow.

I'm going to box it up and document the process tonight. I'll post on forums tomorrow, I think you guys are going to be really excited and or scared.

• Like 5

You guys,

I bought Hayes and Sean a gift, and will be sending it tomorrow.

I'm going to box it up and document the process tonight. I'll post on forums tomorrow, I think you guys are going to be really excited and or scared.

they say terrorist cells are more common than you think. they say they can form anywhere. all they need is the right environment to grow, and then comes the action.

• Like 3

Ever since the movie Se7en boxes are way too scary so I'll just look at the pictures from before you start the boxing process. But I am curious to see and I think it's a sweet gesture to send IRL physical acknowledgement of appreciation for this radio program

• Like 2

PS I can't use the "quote" function on my phone, apparently, so all my replies will be decontextualized, floating nonsense

• Like 2

Did Andy sign the table?

Also, I think any time anyone has a question about the show, we should call it the podcorn gallery.

• Like 5

Boxes are scary. Pun intended.

• Like 1

Deal.

I'm in the Cotswolds, 2½ hours away from London, which seems very far away to me but is probably your daily commute or something. If you find yourself in Cheltenham I could stretch to buying you a pint and putting you up for a night in my parents' house.

I'm gonna be in London for 2 weeks in August. I don't want to go up to Cholstenwiggles or wherever but if you come down we can be the first intercontinental HH meetup selfie.

• Like 5