🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 40 — Aubrey Plaza, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean invite their newest intern, Rob Reiner's son Andy, to tell them the plot of Edge of Tomorrow so they can be ready for meetings before Engineer Sam derails the conversation with a disturbance. Then AUBREY PLAZA joins the show to help Sean tell a funny chip story and speak on foodie culture, the Latina Revolucion, scary witches, and even more than that!

I still am having a hard time comprehending that this actually happened.

Sorry in advance if I fucked up the show

Zkch0xtl.jpg

• Like 19

I am still having a hard time understanding how you fucked us, Andy. You fucked us. Right in the ass.

Actually I love the fact that Andy is in the show. A lot.

I'm gonna go back to listening to it now.

• Like 7

Wow exciting stuff Candy Knees! So happy for you. This was from Make A Dream Foundation, right? For your Candy Knee situation?

• Like 2

Hayes and Sean might actually think I'm dying which would explain how in the world this happened

• Like 8

Now I have to go back and listen to the whole episode again with the knowledge that "Andy" is AndyKneis.

And I have to go back and read the entire forums again with the knowledge that AndyKneis is Rob Reiner's son.

Gonna be a long day. Thanks, Andy. You know, sometimes you bring these kind of things up early so this stuff doesn't happen...

• Like 7

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Counting down to my lunch hour so I can listen to this but had to comment, because.... ANDY!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

very good stuff andy. i especially liked when you spoke the spansih.

• Like 2

Points. Points. Points.

Really liked the watery NPR quality of everyone's voices this week.

Andy was good.

Aubrey Plaza never addressed her alter-ego as Drake.

Billings is a city in Montana.

• Like 1

Good stuff guys

Great stuff guys (upgraded ya for free)

• Like 4

At first I was like, that kinda sounds like Andy. (From watching your standup) then I looked at the pics and was like oh fuck that is Andy.

• Like 1

You guys are the fuckin best. I was a little nervous about how it was going to turn out but all this nice stuff eased my worries so thank you. If any of us are ever in somewhat close proximity I am going to pinch you on the cheek and buy you tons of drinks

• Like 5

I've been doing listening for a while but I haven't been doing forums. But now I want to express my enjoyment of the show in general, and especially seeing a name from the forums jump into the podcast.

It's like everybody's dream, to jump into movies instead of just talking at the screen. Also, Poltergeist (too spooky). Great job, Andy!

• Like 6

I would also like to jump on this nut riding train. Awesome job Andy, you have served the scoop troop well.

Aubrey is hilarious, I love her terrible attitude.

• Like 3

I would also like to jump on this nut riding train. Awesome job Andy, you have served the scoop troop well.

Aubrey is hilarious, I love her terrible attitude.

I agree. What a Grumpy Gayle (girl version of Gus). If I could use two words to describe her.... evil hag.

• Like 2

when she super-burned Sean about TED Talks it busted my whole entire shit up

• Like 3

Andy you were great man! Can you give us some insight into the process, like how this came about, recording, when you met sean and hayes did you hug them? if so, was there an awkward moment when your cheek rested ever so gently into the nape of Hayes' neck and for just a moment you could swear that 'you are the wind beneath my wings' was playing softly in the distance in sync with your heartbeats? Inquiring minds and all that. I'm so proud and jealous of you

• Like 12

I'm gonna save up some of the pennies I at the factory to hopefully be able to get a hold of some of those cronuts.

• Like 5

Between the cronuts and my private tour of the craft services table. This week's episode made me feel just like Rufio in the food fight scene from the film "Hook!" Starring Dusting Hoffmen as Rain Man and Robbing Williams as Patch Adams.

But what the fuck is this TEDtalk shit? If I wanted to learn about Car Parks. I would have just watched Olbrey Pasta in CarParks and Recreational TEDtalking. I came here to learn how to be movies and TV.. Frankly. I won't be listening again.

thinkofthechildren

• Like 4

You guys are the fuckin best. I was a little nervous about how it was going to turn out but all this nice stuff eased my worries so thank you. If any of us are ever in somewhat close proximity I am going to pinch you on the cheek and buy you tons of drinks

Zimas?

plz

• Like 3