🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 10 — Fuego

Lmao Scotts reaction to the Abe Vigoda part

Whoa! Twittles n Scott never mentioned anything about synchronized/ choreographed, white people dance numbers during the live shows. This changes everything.

Harris never mentions their sense of theatricality. I mean, it's not funny, per se.

this episode was hilarious and a prime example of why I hope it never ends. Scott seemed to be genuinely getting upset about Harris being not being as chill as he thinks he is. I love how Scott can make the most tired thing hilarious again. Like Adam and Steve.

• Like 2

"when can we get a podcast dedicated only to Scott doing his Bruce impersonation?"

It's called "Cake, Boss," and we've been begging for it in the UTU22M threads FOREVER

CHUBBY CHECKER AND THE FAT (pause) BOYS.

• Like 1

Scott was such a gigglepuss in this ep. I love it!

Also, I love how serious and intense Harris can be about being chill.

• Like 2

"See, this is why drugs were so good for you."

Scott has said a few things like this that might not be very helpful for someone who is dealing with substance abuse issues. I feel for Harris. He's on a rough road and maybe needs a little more support.

Okay, so Harris recently said he isn't a big fan of Weird Al music and we all know that Scott is. So they should do an episode where the tables are turned and Scott has to try and get Harris to like Weird Al. I can understand why they may not want to do this, Harris got a lot of flack for speaking out against Weird Al, but come on how great would that be.

• Like 4

Okay, so Harris recently said he isn't a big fan of Weird Al music and we all know that Scott is. So they should do an episode where the tables are turned and Scott has to try and get Harris to like Weird Al. I can understand why they may not want to do this, Harris got a lot of flack for speaking out against Weird Al, but come on how great would that be.

At first, I was put off by Harris going at Weird Al so harshly. Like why go after a guy who's music is at worst harmless, but is also known as being a really nice guy?

Then I realized that's what this entire podcast had been for three years now. :D/>

• Like 5

At first, I was put off by Harris going at Weird Al so harshly. Like why go after a guy who's music is at worst harmless, but is also known as being a really nice guy?

Then I realized that's what this entire podcast had been for three years now. :D/>

Yes that is why the turn around would be perfect. Plus I think if Scott plays some of Weird Al's deeper cuts, like most of his non parody songs Harris might at least change his mind a little. I mean most of Weird Al's songs are not that far off from Harris' own I got a perm for my camping trip.

• Like 3

What's Harris's opinion on Neil Finn? Alternatively, what does Harris think about Batdance?

• Like 2

Harris,

I'm a recovering opiate addict and have been listening to/going to see Phish since 1993, I wanted to let you know that:

A.) We are pulling for you. Sobriety gets easier over time. That sounds cliche' but I speak from experience

B.) PT is nothing but a bunch of childish noob trolls, never log on there again

C.) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this podcast, it's truly a beacon of light in the world of flight

D.) Hope you, Scott, and the entire Analyze Phish crew/extended family can hit some of the upcoming Cali and/or Vegas shows and keep AP going and going and going

• Like 6

oh, one more thing:

Did you catch MPP night 2? Couch tour? Holy Tweeze-balls, am I right?

na na na na, nu nu nu nu, hey hey hey, goodbye.

Rest in Peace Robin and/y phillip seymour kaufman williams

Journey well Joan alexandra Rosenberg, aka Mizz Rivers

It's weird hearing how much better Scott is with Adam than Harris. Probably just because they grew up liking the same things (cocks.) Phish is objectively a bad mess. I feel people can agree on this no matter how bad U2 subjectively is

After listening to the newest You Made it Weird with Harris, I wonder if he was shooting herion when they were doing this episode, and how strange it was for him when Scott made the remark about shooting herion.

• Like 4

After listening to the newest You Made it Weird with Harris, I wonder if he was shooting herion when they were doing this episode, and how strange it was for him when Scott made the remark about shooting herion.

For me Scott saying 'This is why drugs were so good for you' and Mike saying 'You could always just do drugs again, right?' felt so dark and made me uneasy after the YMIW episode.. The NY bowl episode actually ends with Harris saying 'I'm gonna relapse' and Scott laughing at it. I mean I understand they're all jokes but they weren't really at that point

Is this for real because I kinda want to cry but am like "Is this another joke?*" but I get alerts every time Kumail Tweets and then went on Twitter and saw Adomian in my feed saying the same thing and wtf no. Sorry for the insane run-on but Harris was fucking hilarious and one of my favorite podcast guests ever and he was so young...

*There was a RIP Harris joke a while back, right? Or am I imagining it? THIS IS WHY I HATE RIP "JOKES"!

• Like 1