🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

i will do a very bad and sexist falsetto lady voice if nothing else

• Like 2

I'm BACK!!!

Going into the studio RIGHT NOW!!

You guys set the bar p high tho.

I'll post my shiz once I record it and then will be accepting notes on how you want me to piece it all together.

• Like 1

here she is.

i'll probably do the whole thing over so I can play off bozos but I did it in two different accents

lemme know which one you prefer..

• Like 2

def minnesotan accent :v sounds great

• Like 1

well lets keep this in the HH pool. did tim bail?? i'll send him an fb birthday ultimatum..

Oh shit I'm sorry you guys I was gonna get in on this and totally forgot we had moved the discussion to the RSS forums!! I fucked up!!! I just wanna say first can help out in any way. I can make music/write mostly but I can hop in and do a thing wherever I'm needed. First lemme read all of these pages sorrryyyyy

• Like 2

hello everyone,

i'm more than willing to record a track or w/e we need to get something done. someone just tell me what to do. (i have a big ole dumb country accent so plz keep that in mind, tia)

• Like 2

here you go TKS, here's the most finalest version of my script, and I think the character Tip Swinden is the last one who needs voiced to get the whole thing together. a country twang would be interesting i think!

and andy idk if this is something you would be able to do, but i was thinking a small amount of saxophone or synthesizer sort of kenny g-like would be cool for episode intros

did we ever figure anything out for the mother character in veeb's script?

seeing as its taking weeks to get things together idk if a full-on podcast will be doable BUT i can write more stuff up if we want to keep at it

• Like 2

What's the status on this production? I can't wait to listen to this!

• Like 4

this whole thing kind of fell apart :c we'll always have the great scripts that were written though

• Like 6

sorry i didnt see this in a week :v sure i suppose that could happen, by now i could toss it up on my podcast feed if it ever came together...SUPER dont want to edit something this involved though, haha

• Like 2