🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
NicholasMann

No New Episode This Week?

Not showing up on iTunes or here on the Earwolf site. Anyone have an idea why there is no new episode? No complaints from me, just curious. Thanks!

Oh snap! I even went back and listened to the last few minutes of last week to see if it was mentioned. Must have missed it. Thanks for the info good sir!

When Scott said it would make sense that the show was happening tomorrow I started racking my brain trying to figure out what big happening was taking place in the comedy world tomorrow. I then saw a trailer for Al's new album on youtube and it made perfect sense.

Not that I have a choice, but I'm quite ready for some MANDATORY FUN!

It's coming out tomorrow to coincide with the release of Weird Al's new album. They're gonna be premiering some songs on the show.

So pumped now for tomorrow's CBB and Weird Albert, Vicar of Yanks! That "Tacky" video is great! I also read that he will be releasing 7 more videos over the next 7 days!

• Like 1

No no, hopefully Alan Thicke!

No no, hopefully Cake Boss, who was bitten by a Cake Spider and now has the ability to send his consciousness back in time, like in that movie X-Men: Daysh of Future Pasht, where he must prevent the disaster that transformed mild-mannered Scott Aukerman into the evil Weirder Scott!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this