🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 41 — Jason Nash, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are happy to finally relax after their newsworthy week. Following an installment of "Ehh? Wrong," JASON NASH appears to talk how difficult the cast members of his movie "Jason Nash Is Being Married" were, speak on how filmmaking is really just like cooking a fine meal, and walk the guys through one of his famous "Mirror Movies."

• Like 5

I'm assuming Sean and Hayes proof-read these Episode intros before they go out. Good job everyone.

• Like 3

I'm assuming Sean and Hayes proof-read these Episode intros before they go out. Good job everyone.

ehh? wrong

• Like 3

best forms on earworf. no included in earworf ad.

EH WRONG!!!!!

• Like 9

best forms on earworf. no included in earworf ad.

EH WRONG!!!!!

Yeah, I also thought that was a little EHHH Wrong that they had that whole ad about the EarWorf forums but didn't even mention the forums for the show the ad is playing on, which happens to be the most happenin' forum on the net!

Bozos take: they are trying to get the HH listeners (us) to branch out into other forums, so that all the EarWorf forums will be as happenin' as this one.

Spoiler alert: we already do. Ever been to the UTU2TM forums? We're sprinkled in there, Mr. Anchorman. It's all good.

• Like 7

Anyone else having trouble setting photos on here? I've been trying to set my photo to a funny new photo I actually made JUST for the Earworf forums but I get errors whenever I try to set it. NO POINTS.

Actually here's the pic and I'll just give up on a pro pic on here:

qJ8EvyG.png

• Like 13

I'd love to comment on this week's episode, but I think I got sent a "Who's The Boss?" rerun by mistake? Is anyone else having this problem?

If yes, did anybody else think Angela was being a total bitch when she was questioning why Tony didn't take the job in Washington?

... Never listening again due to Angela's behaviour.

thinkofthechildren

• Like 6

What a thrill to be an included guy! I think this Latino race car driver is a role I can really wrap my head around & sink my teeth into & also really inhabit the character.

It hardly needs to be said, but just to be totally clear, when Hayes said I'm not THEIR friend, he was obv referring to my honorary status as Friend of the Radio Program (FORP) and that's actually even MORE cool and not hurting any feelings

• Like 3

Emergency! We must get popcorn gallery questiones for... SINBAD! need them for this evening. I know you won't let me down.

• Like 8

Dear Sinbad,

When will you turn your talents to summer blockbusters to make a CGI driven version of Sinbad the Sailor?

Also too, in that documentary about the Doogie Howser president, would you say the White House was more of a "Fun House?" Plus, did you ever have relations in the Lincoln Bedroom?

tim, that's copyright infringement. i'm suing.

(try uploading it as 220 x 220 px)

oh and sinbad, what happens when you die?

• Like 6

sinbad, why can some of the guys grow mustache and i can't??

• Like 11

mr. sinbad, is sins bad?

or like were you given this name by some bs religion to subliminally brainwash you? bc some sins is good

• Like 2

Mr. Sinbad Sinbad, do you still keep in touch with the president's kid or whatever?

• Like 6

Sinbad,

1.) You were in Good Burger. Fact.

2.) What was it like working with Kenan and Kel?

3.) Does Kel really like orange soda as much as he says he does?

4.) Is that previous question racist?

5.) Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?

6.) How do you top being in a film as important to western civilization as Good Burger?

7.) What's it like being a mythical sailor?

8.) What's the coolest place you've been in your adventures as a mythical sailor?

9.) Why were the '90s so fucking weird?

10.) Did you have anything to do with the Atlanta Olympics? That's about the right era right? I remember very little before that.

11.) Do you make your own bread?

12.) What was the best handjob you've received? Explain.

13.) Bummed this podcast isn't hosted by luminary actor and gay icon, Sean Hayes? Me too.

14.) Do you wanna build a snowman?

• Like 2

Mr Sinbad:

1. You got a good Dad or a bad Dad?

2. How much do you love and respect your Dad?

3. What's being a real-life Dad like?

Edit: NIX DAD QUESTIONS, I GOOGLED AND THERE IS ONLY SAD DAD RESULTS.

New question: [H+S, please fill in your own question and attribute it to me, I just like hearing my name read out]

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 8

Dear Sinbad,

What is your least favorite river?

Thanks.

• Like 3

Sinbad, when you tried to blow up that radio station in Jingle All The Way was that because the script called for it or did you improvise with a real bomb? Could you explain how you made the bomb? Spare no details. (ur welcome burdrulz)

dear Mr. Bad,

is it okay if I call you "Sin"? for example "hey guys, guess what, you all can suck it cause i'm friends with Sin (sinbad) now. he said my name on a podcast once and now i don't need no one else in my life"

follow up question, both parts of your name are bad and scary (Sin & Bad.) whats the deal??

your friend,

toby keith sweat

• Like 3