🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 41 — Jason Nash, Our Close Friend

Oh my god sinbad!!??

Can you comment on the shopping habits of genders and races?

• Like 4

that's a good find burdrulz and i think the boys are gonna love it.

sean's dad might be pissed tho, 'cause we both know he ain't sleepin in no basements after he hears that friggin witches laughter.

ps. yes chanson, the professor and the coyote.

bring back the professor and the coyote.

• Like 8

Oops I think I missed the Sinbad questions but oh well. Also thanks for the props about the AV Club thing and please everyone feel more than free to razz me and make fun of me all you want. I am way more comfortable being insulted which I suppose says a lot about me as a human being!!!! ;)

Anyway check it out our two very close personal friends Hayes and Sean got turned into shoes (plus lots of other Earwolf regulars). The drawings of everyone (especially Hayes) are cracking me up except I think the pic of Sean looks more like Nathan Fielder.

edit: new show logo???

http://i.imgur.com/Slbju0a.jpg

• Like 6

God damn it Josh, now I like you even more. I was trying not to be gushy this week.

• Like 2

Thanks for the sinbad questions, PG warriors.

Hayes left his car keys out at the studio and we think engineer Cody took them and is trying to learn to drive all over town and has possibly left the state. Hayes's expensive car is important but our main concern is Cody's safety. If you see a 1968 Alfa Romeo Carabo concept car screaming down the street with a weird guy driving it, please contact us and not the police. We can handle this, but once the police are involved, we cannot help Engineer Cody.

• Like 18

Engineer Cody really needs to decide on a name and fucking stick with it. This bullshit has gone on far too long.

• Like 1

300fl7s.jpg

last seen stealing cable from the earwolf studios

• Like 15

Jason's movie (in the podcast) is really, really good.

• Like 2

Re: burdrulz' spooky LP

"helicopter taking off and landing"

way, way too scary

• Like 3

PS - shout out to Professor and The Coyote

for the love of all that is sacred, please bring back the Professor and the Coyote! its not fair to just leave us hanging. Did the prof ever get his r.kelly toddler potty trained?? Will the coyote find a cure for his restless hand syndrome??

oyoyoyoyoy! araraooowwww!

• Like 5

What an insightful episode, I especially liked the explanation of this picture I saw a few months back, I guess from the set of Jason Nash Is Married.

PMi5jY0.jpg

• Like 17

What an insightful episode, I especially liked the explanation of this picture I saw a few months back, I guess from the set of Jason Nash Is Married.

PMi5jY0.jpg

I think this is 'shopped. PFT would never let himself be photographed looking so casual.

• Like 5

I think this is 'shopped. PFT would never let himself be photographed looking so casual.

I love this comment so much because the photoshopper clearly made a conscious decision to insert PFT's face on the least casual guy available but it still wasn't good enough for Andrew. Cheers.

• Like 6

yo burdrulz no offense but that pic look like you dont got a torso

That's because I don't...

• Like 3

it still wasn't good enough for Andrew.

And another thing, what's up with these guys putting their feet on the furniture? It's disrespectful!

• Like 4

And another thing, what's up with these guys putting their feet on the furniture? It's disrespectful!

That's also truuuu. PFT would never disrespect a leather ottoman that way.

• Like 2

OK, so maybe this is sensitive, but based on the "Earworf" ad... can Sean read? He seems to be really struggling, and he mentioned that he hadn't had any traditional schooling... just wondering.

• Like 6

That's because I don't...

so brave of u to get over your challenges and still be a toptier poster, i admire your courage

also the way your chin rests on your lower body if u get the implication is a very good look

• Like 7

Traditional schooling just conditions us to be safe little cogs in the machine, man. You don't get a truly original thinker like SC from a robot factory, dude. Reading is just a crutch. It's like, open your eyes, bro, reeeally open em right up & take a good, hard look around. You may not like what you see. I'M OUT DEUCES BRO PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

• Like 5

thanks for getting an av MD, when i see that blank av i always assume it is VB

• Like 5

I had a dream last night that the episode that got released next week wasn't Sinbad. It was scary.

• Like 4

I had a dream last night that the episode that got released next week wasn't Sinbad. It was scary.

WHO WAS IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

• Like 4