🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 41 — Jason Nash, Our Close Friend

My favorite part of the episode is when Sean says something about bein backed into a corner and says, "You might find im pretty resourceful." that's all

• Like 3

hey burdrulz, just wanted to let you know your spooky lp post was my favorite thing i've ever seen on the forums. -- freja out--

• Like 2

Lotta hot scoops in this ep. I burned my ears cuz the scoops were so hot!!

• Like 1

what up dudes and dudettes? just wanted to remind everyone that 'dating naked' premieres tonight.

Get cool with it and become part of a forum driven RSS 2.0 the totally excellent edition.

• Like 4

BIG NEWS!

1. I went to Ikea today and bought a very reasonably priced chair and bedside table. Then I put them together myself without any help. I'd like to personally thank Freja for her culture's cheap furniture and plentiful Daim bars.

2. Tomorrow is my birthday, I bestow upon you my Facebook so you can "friend" me and I can "friend" you and we can all be "friends". You can leave nice birthday wishes if you like, as well as see MY TRUE FACE which has so far been hidden to you all. Please note that anything that makes me look uncool is actually an ironic joke that you didn't get.

• Like 6

what up dudes and dudettes? just wanted to remind everyone that 'dating naked' premieres tonight.

Get cool with it and become part of a forum driven RSS 2.0 the totally excellent edition.

Is that on Video Hits One?

Just wanna take this moment to thank Sean and Hayes for doing this podcast. It has brought me many laughs and joy to me while I work for minime wage or while I drive grandma to airport in Miami (traffic ugh) and i drove to Chicago and listened to the entire RSS on the trip. The laughs are the only reason I didn't fall asleep at the wheel and kill a kid with my car. You don't just make us laughs, u keep our childs safe. And to that I tip my hat and wiggle my butt lol. Oh and sry I missed u Sinbad catch ya l8sk8.Edit: drunk;points

• Like 11

Is that on Video Hits One?

Indeed

I'm not sure if having a variey of people as opposed to developing longer story lines will be good or bad

but I enjoyed it. first impressions:

weewee - she sweats desperation, jealousy, and is overbearing which makes her easily manipulated. that being said, she seems genuine and loyal. I would def hit it... with my wee wee

joe - appears to have grown up somewhere like just slightly left of jersey shore. i cant say much bad about the guy, he busted out some dope rhymes and that giant jesus tat was judging my mortal soul.

jasmine - shallow, immature, and narcissistic but of course, I would take her on a magic carpet ride that aladdin has never even heard of before. she will make some old rich guy very happy one day

jack - oh? creepy paleface man boy with daddy issues? yea he blended in well with the other set props and doesn't remind me of a dracular at all.

crissy - straight up nubian princess. this chick is wifey material. sexy, sense of humor, musical, intelligent, and an accent to match. she dodged a bullet, no one on this episode was even in her league

justice - i obviously don't believe that is your real name. a professional 'headliner'? what is he a hat? he reminded me of jay z but without the money, swag, or charm. plus he had the smallest censor pixel <---dick joke

thoughts?

• Like 4

WHO WAS IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I don't remember... I probably would have if I had checked earlier in the day. I guess that means I'm not posting enough.

• Like 1

I AM THE BIRTHDAY BOY

I AM THE BIRTHDAY BOY

I SHALL PLAY WITH MY BIRTHDAY TOYS

FOR I AM THE BIRTHDAY BOY.

• Like 7

weewee - she sweats desperation, jealousy, and is overbearing which makes her easily manipulated. that being said, she seems genuine and loyal. I would def hit it... with my wee wee

So glad you said this, Junk. I thought they really missed an opportunity to make a TON of reality-show-level jokes regarding her name. This is a show about dudes dicks being able to breath the fresh island air and her NAME WAS WEE WEE. Like, that's why she made it on the show! She's 36. Ew.

Joe did drop a 'wee wee' while boogie boarding but I think that was just because he couldn't stop thinking about how real Wee Wee was even with that beautiful skellington girl with the plastic nose riding a boog with her buns up right in front of him.

Hoping to see more of Jack on reality TV. I may be dating (naked) myself here but he kind of reminded me of Mr. Boston from the "I Love New York" franchise. Poor man's Mr. Boston though, because he was maybe my favorite reality show person of all-time.

I hope someone has sex with Wee Wee real soon. I bought the pro-version of the show so I could see the cob webs in her hoo-ha and they were a bit too scary.

• Like 5

BIG NEWS!

1. I went to Ikea today and bought a very reasonably priced chair and bedside table. Then I put them together myself without any help. I'd like to personally thank Freja for her culture's cheap furniture and plentiful Daim bars.

2. Tomorrow is my birthday, I bestow upon you my Facebook so you can "friend" me and I can "friend" you and we can all be "friends". You can leave nice birthday wishes if you like, as well as see MY TRUE FACE which has so far been hidden to you all. Please note that anything that makes me look uncool is actually an ironic joke that you didn't get.

You guys,

I turn fucking 30 on monday. I'm going to be 'an old'.

• Like 9

Hoping to see more of Jack on reality TV. I may be dating (naked) myself here but he kind of reminded me of Mr. Boston from the "I Love New York" franchise. Poor man's Mr. Boston though, because he was maybe my favorite reality show person of all-time.

Man, I remember hearing around when ILNY was popular that a show was pitched where Tango would teach Mr. Boston how to be cool and take him around showing him how to pick up girls. Why wasn't that show made?? I would have watched the shit out of that.

Whoa, my b-day is on Monday too. There are a lot of forum birthdays this month. Cheers to all of our parents getting nasty on Halloween.

• Like 3

Asteck, I think u just figured out why we have a very rational fear of ghouls and goobies

• Like 2

January 22 – Jacob C

March 4 – Michael Bay of Pigs

March 23 – Hayzie Bone

March 27 – ShoShoBro

June 4 – Joe McGurl

July 5 – TheloniousJunk

July 11 – Andy Kneis

July 17 – Toby Keith Sweat

July 18 – Andrew

July 21 – Burdrulz

July 21 – Asteck

August 4 – Clem Dawg

August 14 – Agata

August 20 – Tim Treese

September 27 – JeffreyParties

October 14 – Narnold

October 17 – Valerie Bryant

November 3 – Chanson

November 21 – Freja

Is this some bullshit or what? btw who am I missing? Let's go with some b-days, Greggy, honlads, Game of Scones, etc.

• Like 9

July 5 – TheloniousJunk

July 11 – Andy Kneis

July 17 – Toby Keith Sweat

July 18 – Andrew

July 21 – Burdrulz

July 21 – Asteck

Y'all got parents who like to make sex in October?

Do you any questions for next weeks guest? Well no one gives a shit cause the guest isn't Brett Gelmania.

im ares spears

• Like 8

1) November 19th. I'll be 28. I have the inescapable sense that I've wasted untold, irretrievable time, assuaged only by the fact that I'd likely have this feeling regardless of my path/choices.

2) i just spent the last ever Friday night at the original, legendary Improve Olympic theater in Wrigleyville, Chicago (as an audience member, not performer). They're moving to I'm pretty new to the place (as a student), but it feels nice and special, so I'll report it here with pride.

3) Dear Alex, I'm also Jewish (half) and from Chicago, but I'm from real Chicago & the south side, so does that make me cooler & better than you? Obviously I'll move to Highland Park when I get rich and famous, so please explain why it's better than my native Hyde Park (Obamatown), aside from the black/brown people thing.

• Like 2

PS there's at least one major typo in my prior post. Find it! What fun!

• Like 1

Ms Borstein, when you were in Workaholics did you really touch the tall one's peener or were you faking?

• Like 2